**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

CHEAP WEED 1/4 P order review

CHEAP WEED

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10

Ordering & Pricing: Ordering was extremely simple with the cart automatically updating for discounts on variety (4+ strains, min. oz each 35%, 8+ strains, min. oz each 45%!!! The pricing is extremely reasonable for the quality I received. I ordered 4 strains total: Death Star 28g, Master Kush 28g, God's Bubba 28g, and Platnium Bubba 28g

Communication: While I didn't have any issues with the order, I received a personalized letter stating how happy they were that I chose them. It made me feel special and, as if Tony actually cares to do a good job and provide the best possible experience he can! That really resonated with me. :D

Packaging: Nice, discreet packaging, white box with double vac sealed and then each strain in smelly proof bags

Products / Photos:
The attachment platinum bubba.jpg is no longer available
The platinum bubba was a great value for a relatively cheap price. Not much nose until busted up, but the experience was very relaxing/sedating and appealing terp. profile.
platinum bubba.jpg
platinum bubba.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 1203 times
This was the cheapest of the 4, and although the nose wasn't that developed (smells like sweet grass) it was a great value for the price.
The attachment god's bubba.jpg is no longer available
As soon as I opened the bag, it was an intoxicating, gassy /earthy mix of terp. heaven. This strain was trichome heavy, smoked excellently, white ash all the way! Great smoke and well worth the price with the variety discount!!
The attachment death star.jpg is no longer available
Last, but perhaps the best of the batch, Death star. This sh*t was amazing. Terpene profile out of this world, when smoked, it provided a long lasting euphoria that was much needed and appreciated. Well worth the price, with the variety discount!
[/b]

Incentive for Customers: This is a legit MoM trying to do their best to bring top notch flower to Canadians. Much respect. quality to price ratio on point.

Incentive for Review: I am a customer, having no other incentive then to help out the community! Plus, I was very impressed!

Notes:F*ck yeah, these guys are legit! Immediately placed another order!

Re: CHEAP WEED 1/4 P order review

I mulled over all the strains, then when I finally decided I missed out on the Death Bubba (and grapefruit, that I wanted to reup). So I mulled again, of course same thing happens with white widow! lol. Today I said F*it I'm just picking four strains and checking out, I ended up with five strains, lol.

oh yeah, Tony is the new Marc Emery, (best I could think of).