**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Buy Low Green Reevieww

MOM Name

BUY LOW GREEN

Overall rating out of 10:

10/10

Easy - no ID requirements, just needs your shipping details.

Ordering & Pricing:

The name says it all. Buy Low Get High! Literally these deals are amazing, the type of quality that you receive for $130 is jaw dropping. AAA and above quality on most of their strains. You can get the janky strains for less than 100 but thats up to you. I've actually heard a lot of good reviews about their super cheap weed (alaskan thunder fuck) but i decided not to get it. You would imagine schwags but most reviews have been saying that it is really worth the price and it seem legit. Haven't tried it yet so cant say so myself. But given the strains that i have tried, the pricing for the type of quality is beyong amazing.

Communication:

Very nice and punctual, professional service.

Packaging:

10/10 - I made a post about this a couple days ago but i had so much weed, took me a while to try them all. They currently have the best BAGS in the game. Seriously check out this packaging:
I implore every MOM to aim to get the same type of bags at this level.

Products / Photos:
ACDC : The first strain that i tried, they had it as a AAAA. The strain will hit you with a euphoric high on the first joint, but the second joint will put you in a heavy indica daze. The smoke is very smooth and the high is very strong.
Super Silver Haze: This strain is very nice, tastes and smells amazing. Its a creeper sativa but the high is very persistent. More for the day time blaze as you can be completely functional throughout the day.
Blueberry Diesel: This strain was delicious, high was very heavy. The smell was very gassy, true to the diesel name. This strain is easily worth more than the price they are holding, the fact that they're selling it for $130 is amazing for this quality.
Hawaiian Dream: This strain was a little dry, but the smell and high was very relaxing. The smoke was a little rougher than the others. Would prefer vaporizing this strain rather than smoking it.
Romulan : This strain was really earthy and smells pungent. A great strain for the afternoon as the high is an indica and feels really strong. The smoke is a little rougher than the others but this is a strain for you to couch lock on. There are much better strains on the shop for the same price. Would choose another strain than the romulan.
Jedi Kush : This strain is a force to be reckoned with, this is one of the best indicas that i have smoked ina a while. Smell is Gassy, taste is gassy. Strain is recommended for the night time thats for sure, you will fall asleep during the movies. So far every nug that was provided, looks exactly like the pictures. Very happy with this strain.
Amnesia Haze: This strain smells a lot better than it looks. The high is not as strong as the rest of the buds, but it tastes ok. Nugs were fluffy and light, and this strain busts out really fat.
Incentive for Customers:
The prices are very low for these types of strains and quality. The service was amazing, asked them if i could try several strains for the same pricing at the average ounce deal price. Great service and products but the price difference is what seperates this MOM from the rest.

Incentive for Review:
Told them that i wanted to try several strains so i could leave a review of their products. They were happy to acoomodate that so i am happy to leave a review. Really loving this MOM and will continue to purchase.

Notes:

Was also told that they are beginning to hold free gifts for spending a certain amount. Apparently the gifts are random and gets rotated bi weekly or so. Didn't follow too closely on this as i am a budget smoker.