**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Grass Chief - June 2018

MOM Name Grass Chief

Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: Fair pricing for the quality of product, especially with the mix-n-match deals. Standard add to cart, invoice then emt type ordering.

Communication: Excellent. It was my first time ordering from a mom that requires ID. I had questions regarding their requirements on the website. I was promptly answered and offered a way to provide them with my ID. All communication was extremely professional and I felt at ease sharing my ID with them. Their reputation also helped making me comfortable with that.

Packaging: Good packaging fully taped at the seams. This is a detail I really enjoy as I received the order in a cardboard box, no envelopes around it and it was fitting in my small apartment mailbox. No smell, very discrete.

Products / Photos: All 3 strains I ordered are included, regular picture and close ups. https://imgur.com/a/AeZ0YnG

Incentive for Customers: 4 extra grams with orders over 150$. I understand that right now this promotion is up to 8g.

Incentive for Review: None

Notes: This was my first experience with the Chief and yeah...he's the chief. My package included a pack of rolling, a pack of cardboard tips, a sticker and a thank you note. I ordered the mix-n-match AAA ounce at 159$. I saved about 40$ as both strains were 99$ for a half oz.

The one thing that I have to say about GC is that ALL of the strains I received are really AAA. They get me high every single time I smoke them, wether I haven't smoked yet in that day or wether I've smoked about 3-4 joints, I'm still going to feel it and as a regular daily smoker for the last 9-10 years, I was really impressed by this and it speaks to the quality of their product.

Durban Poison 14g: My new favorite Sativa. Such a clean high, and no coming down from it. It tastes like berry a bit, which is not something I picked up in the smell. It was cured perfectly and I've had it for a week and a half and it's been sitting in a ziploc bag. It's getting a bit dry now so I might mason jar+boveda what's left soon. Great smoke, white ash. Would recommend and order again 100% guaranteed. I'm actually going through this faster than the other strains I ordered.

Blue Dream 14g: Hits like a truck. I'm suspecting this batch of BD is actually more on the indica side like it's parent Blueberry strain. The signature smell and taste isn't as intense as other BD's I've had from other Moms. However this one hits in a way that the others didn't. The expected BD taste does come out when smoked, it's a sweet aroma. Fairly smooth smoke, white ash and also in a ziploc bag since it was received and still isn't too dry.

Purple Candy: Is it weird that I'm getting a cheese smell out of this one? The free 4g was actually weighed at 5g, so that was much appreciated. This is a new indica for me and I find it tastes good, nothing that jumps out right away as far as taste or high. I tried it about 2 hours before going to sleep and I found myself being able to sit through 2 hours of Brooklyn 99 before having to go to sleep. On another occasion, I was almost TKO on my couch. Overall good strain and it gets me high so I can't complain.