**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

The Wholesome Monkey Review

Hello! I am reviewing my recent order from The Wholesome Monkey!

Bought:
Bruce Banner
Jamaican Razzleberry
Tangilope
Dutch Hawaiian

Samples:
Lemon Sour <- Won't be reviewing, got too stoned and forgot to write down things about it
Peanut Butter Breath
Toko tips: Goji OG and Banana Kush

Packaging: Large black resealable bag inside vac seal packaging. All products ordered and samples were inside black bag. Each product was individually bagged and labeled in clear bags. I like these baggies quite a bit to be honest, they feel really study and I like the full transparency.

Shipping: Standard Expresspost, I live in the Territories so this package came from Toronto and was in my hands in 3 business days. I ordered Wednesday night and had it Monday morning.

Product:
Bruce Banner ( Sativa): This was a treat to myself after not smoking flower for a while and even prior to that I was only ever smoking mids. It was a little pricier than I normally like to spend ($70 a quarter) but it was really nice. I loved the taste during a joint and it made for a very smooth and enjoyable smoking experience. It gave a nice head buzz and I felt I was easily able to focus after the joint. Highly recommend this one.

Tangilope ( Sativa): I’m gonna be honest, I was a little let down with this one. Tangie has always been a favorite of mine and I have also liked chocolope in the past so maybe I just hyped this one up in my head a lot. I rolled a nice big joint with this stuff and found it to be a little bit on the harsher side right away, I didn’t pick up a lot of flavour either but I did get a pretty good buzz off of it. I feel like for $110 an oz this is a good product, but I guess I was still somehow hoping for more.

Jamaican RazzleBerry: These nugs were huge, like I had a 9 gram bud and an 8 gram bud all in the same oz. I found it to be very stemmy and leafy but it smoked pretty good I found it to have a light fruity flavour with the exhale but it seemed to get spicy really fast and I found myself having trouble finishing the joint. Nonetheless it was a good indica so I slept great.
Dutch Hawaiian: I felt this bud was the most lacking overall. The bag has a nice smell but that didn’t transfer to the grinder like I imagined it would. I found the joint was decent but I found myself rolling a second joint of this to really feel a good effect. I would recommend this to someone with a lower tolerance or for a daily driver.

Peanut Butter Breath: This was pretty cool, it totally tasted like peanuts on the exhale a little bit. Maybe I’m crazy but I thought I could taste it. PBB was wicked, I really didn’t know what to expect and the whole thing exceeded my expectations. I liked the high and the taste. The price ($150 an oz) is was more than fair.

These TOKO tips are pretty wicked. They both have a strong fruitiness to them, I believe they are made with terped distillate and are .5ml. I have been using these carts in my ecig mod and firing at 4.9 watts. I get really good vapour production and these things really pack a punch. I was given Goji OG and Banana Kush and the Goji stood out most to me. It tasted so good I found myself taking more hits just to taste it which of course led to me getting very stoned. Good experience though. 10/10 would do again.

Customer service: Stellar. These guys communicate really well and are always willing to help and do their best to let you have a good experience. I cannot recommend these guys enough in this department.

Overall: I highly recommend trying out The Wholesome Monkey, their budget flower is great with a huge selection and their top shelf stuff holds up really well as well. Their vape tips are quite the treat and with how well you will get treated shopping here you really won’t go wrong.