**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Unicorn Poop [Headwater], Dosi Pie - JerCanna // August 2021

Unicorn Poop [Full Gallery] https://imgur.com/a/tYYlOQE

Otherworldly, alien, and galactic would be apt descriptors here when talking about the visual aspect of this bud. Anthocyanin production has taken things into its own hands as there is very little, if any, green to keep your eyes occupied. Hues of purple, blue and black are laden with trichomes at every corner much like their Khalifa Mints for those who have had it and really act as a nice luxardo cherry on top of this exotic sundae. This is the type of flower you show to your friends, or to that special person you’re trying to impress as the S-tier bag appeal isn’t the only thing this bud has going for it.

Unmistakable hints of fruit are present, like peaches or white pears that are backed up with diesel undertones and a musk finish. It’s also worth noting the more peculiar aroma of freshly baked bread or wet limestone - almost identical to champagne - tying everything together like you have just dropped a handful of fuzzy peaches in a glass of bubbly. The two recognizable flavours on the exhale would have be the sour fruit and diesel notes that tingle your tastebuds and have a tendency to linger. Headwater really has a knack for growing clean medicine that carries a terpene profile so absurdly pungent and/or unique between this and the Khalifa Mints.

This is a strain that will surely please everyone effect-wise, and can be consumed any time of any day; part of why I’m so fond of this particular flower. The feelings that wash over you after a session could be described as nothing other than pure bliss, as shoulder-melting and muscle-relaxing waves of positive energy just radiate through your mind and body. While not overwhelmingly potent, I fell in love here because of “the way” it affects me as opposed to “what extent” and really have to give my hats off to headwater here for just absolutely killing my first two impressions of their work. Pungent and terpene-filled medicine.

——————————-

Dosi Pie [Full Gallery] https://imgur.com/a/0gkW50C

You’re first greeted a with short, stalky and almost round bud structure that is loosely guarded by sugar leaf and other remnants of a careful hand trim. Vibrant and nuclear greens completely dominate the colour palette outside of the rich mocha hairs, although a few places it genuinely feels like the flower has started to adopt darker tints. Adhesive would be an understatement here, and Velcro almost an insult; this stuff was welded shut together similar to MAC1 and requires pliers to snap apart - rendering into a kinetic sand texture once ground that holds its shape when pinched.

With every step into the session bringing a deeper layer of appreciation for this flower, the smoke really stood out to me here because I truly expected it to be a little on the harsher side but was pleasantly surprised. While not entirely smooth, this pungent and terpene-filled exhale lingers long on the tongue with flavours of fuel, earth and mint - backed with the unmistakeable tartness of rhubarb. Just like taking a hit of good hash, or something a little more potent - your brain almost can’t keep up with the signals it has just been given to produce chemicals, so you’re just left to shake, cough, drool and sniffle until things settle back down again.

After the initial rush subsides, your ears stop ringing and your vision gets clear again, there’s a noticeable build in the face / cheeks that eventually creeps its way behind your eyes and down into your body. Strong vibrational effects keep you buzzing throughout all your limbs while unconsciously clenching and unclenching your jaw; this flower completely decimates me. A hybrid that leans heavy into the narcotic side, but still feels clean enough not to get drowsy and still hits like a train. Boys we have a clear winner here. Users should proceed with extreme caution.