**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Dude Where’s My Bike / Hidden Pastry / Garlic Sherbet

Dude Where’s My Bike
EED14884-6FC1-497A-A4B5-527816DA6383.jpeg
EED14884-6FC1-497A-A4B5-527816DA6383.jpeg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 951 times
[Full Gallery] https://imgur.com/a/30Hav1E

Starting with the most intriguing part of this flower would certainly be the bud structure, somehow teetering the line between wispy and dense; with an overall firmness but “holed” like Swiss cheese almost. Despite this, the one beefy cola I had purchased impressively clocked in at around 5g. Nothing bad can be said about the cure as the exterior holds crisp opposed to the interior which is greasy, sticky and oily to the touch - lending a quick peel and snap texture that will leave remnants stuck to your fingers and between the teeth of your grinder.

The aroma here is so concentrated and present that you could probably use these terpenes to degrease the engine bay of your vehicle, I’m serious. The over-the-top lemon pine-sol scent is complimented by Kush / skunk notes and a strong peppery spice, giving this flower a very forward and aggressive palate that tastes just as it smells; like downing a glass of house cleaner.

As to be expected with medicine this pungent, effects come heavy-handed and in abundance, beginning with a vibrating feeling in your limbs that eventually mellows out into a full body experience with a noticeable change in your state of mind. Cerebral, uplifting, energetic, creative and hazy all help to describe the type of feeling this medication has on your brain - with the effects bearing the namesake appropriately. While this does give you energy and is generally uplifting, at higher doses you become misguided and unfocused, eventually leading into a crash. I very much prefer some of this over a cup of coffee in the morning. Users should proceed with extreme caution.

Quality: 10/10

Value: 8/10 [$60/q]

This flower was provided at a discount in exchange for honest review

Hidden Pastry
4A7F0EAF-2781-41A6-A46A-3747580003D7.jpeg
4A7F0EAF-2781-41A6-A46A-3747580003D7.jpeg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 950 times
[Full Gallery] https://imgur.com/a/caXBemS

Buds arrived tightly manicured in medium-large fashion, stout and dense in texture. The heavy trichome gland coverage, close trim and bud shape strongly resemble product from Cincopax or BubbaKings in appearance - with the odd variation in colour that seldom strays from dark, forest and mossy greens. On the surface, a minimal presence of compacted pale hairs decorates the more stripped shades of blue that almost appear black at times. Closer to the center however you’re met with a much more vibrant palette of lime green and purple; speckled with some of the fattest heads I’ve seen in a minute.

The cure, texture and gland coverage grant a difficult, slow peel-and-snap texture that will have buds gripping your fingers - leaving a residue that has an oily yet adhesive consistency. Another challenge to break down here as the buds really didn’t want to give at first, fighting for dear life against the teeth of my grinder like they were Luke, Leia and Chewy fighting the trash compactor in A New Hope. Your end result is a moon sand consistency that holds shape when rolled around, or pinched; making rolling an easy task with little loose debris.

This is where the bud really shines, and yes I’m a little bias towards these types of sweet, gassy profiles - so take this as you may, but I would smoke this forever. The bud itself carries a layered aroma that includes candied gasoline, skunk, fresh cracked pepper and hints of citrus that are balanced by a truly fresh herb / minty profile. It’s this combination (mint and herb aside) that reminds me so much of Ice Cream Cake and is partially why I am so fond of this cultivar; those flavours all come through in perfect harmony and remain lingering in your mouth & throat due to their pungent nature.

Finding the perfect balance between functional and complete train wreck, a single bowl is all that’s needed to take you to a better place while still maintaining the necessary focus and cognitive abilities required to function like a normal human, and get things done. The cooperation between serious body effects and a relaxed mindset that wasn’t shutting down due to sedation really puts this flower in high regard for me. I’d recommend this for anyone really so long as you’re mindful of dosage.

Quality: 9.6/10

Value: 9/10 [$55/q]

this flower was provided at a discount in exchange for honest review

Garlic Sherbet
F33E6EC8-ECCA-4B8F-85B8-F4E91597B1C2.jpeg
F33E6EC8-ECCA-4B8F-85B8-F4E91597B1C2.jpeg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 949 times
[Full Gallery] https://imgur.com/a/Iu287dv

Arriving fresh and in medium sized fashion, these buds don a complex colour palette that encompasses bright / pale, to dark / saturated greens as well as purple hues that vary in presence. Some of these purples work their way into a midnight blue, almost black at times; but remain the most vibrant and saturated near the center when the flower is split open. Pale, orange creamsicle-like hairs have a heavy presence here and offer even further colour variation. Truly a spectacle to look at and another one of those buds that make you feel guilty for breaking it down.

I can’t imagine this batch being much less than a few weeks old as the texture here is nothing short of perfection; buds are dense, sticky, greasy, oily without too much humidity. This helps the flower to combust with ease and give off an overly pungent translation of aroma to flavour, making itself known and comfortable on your palate immediately after your first draw. A layered profile of so many things that include but are not limited to: roasted garlic, toasted sesame seeds, raw sweet onion, burnt rubber, mothballs, diesel fuel and lingering hints of pine / spice. Flavour city.

The positive review doesn’t stop here, as effects have a quick and heavy presence that really has a tendency to keep your eyes low and your mouth grinning. That stupid little smile you get when you smoke something so good you can’t help but look cheeky. A full, robust experience that helps with relaxation - mental and physical, with strong narcotic effects and a weighted blanket feel best kept for evenings and preferably for experienced users.

Quality: 9.2/10

Value: 8/10 [$180oz]

this flower was provided at a discount in exchange for honest review