**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Black Dolato / Corleone Kush [Cleanermeds] - Half Baked // August 2021

Black Dolato

halfbakedcannabis(dot)ca

IG - halfbaked1.0

First impressions were thrown a curveball as I was introduced to a terpene profile that I was not expecting - patchouli and rose water, pungent too. Similar to grandmas perfume; something I’m all too familiar with working in a retirement home. Through that initial layer you’ll find creamy, nutty, berry and faint candy terps that all work in unison to provide an anchor for the powerful floral aroma to be grounded by.

These large to medium buds don a pale green look; with little colour variation to darker shades and jaded orange hairs. Flower arrived sticky, tacky and had blown resin glands smeared along the inside of the mylar that were holding onto the buds with that child-like monkey grip. The cure lends a crisp exterior with a snappy texture, and bountiful resin glands provide adhesive qualities that will challenge the teeth on your grinder - possibly needing to pick them clean after chewing through some this stuff.

Nothing bad can be said about the burn here as the flower perfectly combusts with ease and provides a surprisingly clean smoke, like you’re just inhaling air almost. Floral and rose terps come in heavy on the exhale, which is nice but the effects are the real focus here. This flower plays on quality of medicine over the quantity and truly makes you feel warm. This is not a “heavy hitter” by any means but carries a clear cut high percentile of terpene and overall cannabinoid presence; providing pure relief and relaxation with every single toke. Honestly recommended for absolutely everyone. Wonderful medicine

Quality: 8.9/10

Value: 10/10 [$160oz]

https://imgur.com/a/q9rHycR Full Gallery

Corleone Kush

The terpene presence did not punch me in the face right away as expected from this critically-acclaimed Kush, but all notes were in attendance including earth, skunk, gas, pine, wet coffee grounds, citrus and a hint of sweetness to anchor everything down and round out the profile. These aromas felt far more pronounced as the flower gets broken down and handled, revealing a sticky, more pungent nature.

Arriving in medium to small fashion, this batch of Corleone was hit with a well-timed cure that offers an inherent tackiness and more adhesive qualities than anything. Little colour variation exists between the shades of green, giving users an average bag appeal that is heavily carried by the large and intact resin glands which coat the surface area. The eighth came bricked together and needed to be separated before pictures; showcasing its tacky bud texture.

I’m putting a big emphasis here on how clean the terpenes come through in regards to flavour, especially on dry pulls. There’s a large concoction of different scents / tastes to pick up on and all seem to come through clearly, despite being on the more crowded, or layered side. As expected with a good Kush, you’re met with a potent and gripping body buzz complimented by a light headiness that seems to last forever, making this an ideal choice for afternoons or evenings. A wake and bake with something this narcotic puts me back to sleep every single time.

Quality: 8.8/10

Value: 7/10 [$240oz]

https://imgur.com/a/ZGd0xRi Full Gallery