**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Re: Grasschief July 2018

I have two things to say/ask;
-Did you receive this in july as your title says?
-I don’t think anyone here wonders if they are still active, even if you ordered in july, doesn’t mean that somethings can happen in the mean time.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Grass chief and would order from them again 100%, but I just thought I’d bring those two details to your attention before someone else does.

Good review otherwise!

Re: Grasschief July 2018

Datsk8erboi wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:56 pm I have two things to say/ask;
-Did you receive this in july as your title says?
-I don’t think anyone here wonders if they are still active, even if you ordered in july, doesn’t mean that somethings can happen in the mean time.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Grass chief and would order from them again 100%, but I just thought I’d bring those two details to your attention before someone else does.

Good review otherwise!
Yep I’m usually just active in bursts because of work and school. Also I’m moving places right now so my wifi isn’t really available. , having a hard time uploading pics.