**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kush Berry, Gelato Cake, White Runtz AAAA/BC Bud Supply/June

Kush Berry AAAA: heavy og cut kush, with sweetness on taste and hint of berry milder terps in bag and experience noticed. Medium to small nugs provided in 7g sample slightly dry. When broken up more terps were released and better texture. and crystal appearance. Moderate high without too much burnout, smooth vape experience. With pricetag and consideration of coupon discount final rating AAA+/AAAA- or 4/5 stars but I enjoyed the sample.
Gelato Cake AAAA: This I vote a quad and recommend for the price on sale for $160 oz. Cottony sugar caked vanilla terpy buds, 2 med/large buds and popcorns put in my 7g sample, smooth soft sweet doughy clouds actually taste and smell like the gelato and cherry cake cookies strains, heady high, tingly body. Probably my fav of the 3.
White Runtz AAAA: At $200/oz this was the priciest oz sampled. Grapefruit Cherry skittles candy terp smell nose heavier than taste, Great texture and moisture. Wonderful trim on medium to small nugs in 7g sample provided. super smooth vape experience. uplifted mood noticed. This was some choice weed.