**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

MyGreenSolution 3rd review update #2 Oct.21

FIRST ORDER REVIEW COMPLETED
Overall: 9/10 I know this well hit a 10 eventually.

Hello everyone thanks for checking out my Mom Review for Mygreensolution! A bit about me, I live on the out skirt of vancouver, so it's a 20 mins drive for me to get to all the the top notch dispensaries and I've been to atleast 1/4 in vancouver that's a lot if you ask me. I work for a company that does contract work for ships so I travel back and forth to the islands a lot and have also been to many of the dispensaries out there. So it's safe to say that I'm a pretty experienced smoker. I've smoke on brands like 6ixotic, Highgrade.Bc , 91 supreme, Space bros, Bubba king, Rpm Farm, Gastown, the healing farm etc.. so I'm going into this review with some high standard
๐Ÿ˜Ž
Rating 1-10 *only apply to products*
1-3 dont even bother
4 questionable products
5 low end products still enjoyable to smoke
6 average
7 above average
8 very good and quality produce
9 hard to find and smokes excellent
10 amazing smoke, one of a kind strain "I'm not sharing this with anyone." Ultra rare

SO LETS START.

Communication : did a an excellent job helping me pick my strains and responded in mins.10/10

Packaging: discreet, black smelly proof ziplock bag for them O's so smell proof and protect your bud from Uv light, bovada for the your beloved Buds.8/10 would love to see hard plastic pill bottles black prefer, I wouldn't mind paying a dollar or two more. I had to take a point off because the island extract live resin containers lids are so trash, I had to pry it off with my teeth jesus. "UPDATED SEPT16"

Incentives: So as of rn they have a 40.5% discount on 98% stuff they have so yeah.. my whole package came to 480$ give or take a dollar or two but with the discount I ended up paying 278$๐Ÿ˜ win win. I also ask for a sample of thca and I got that too so that was cool.

Pricing: all of their Trip/Quads are 160-220$ an oz, Live resin 50$/g and thca 100$/g so everything here seems to be lower on pricing compared to a store where ounces range from 120-400$. Overall good pricing

Stock: They got a medium selection of products to pick from so for now 7/10 would like to see a bigger selections of Concentrates and Quads

For my package I got 1oz of G-Code, 1oz of Infinity, 1g live resin Citrus Skunk, 1g of Purple Candy and a half gram of THC-A they also toss me two free pack of rollies by Skunk and Juicy Jay. I'll be smoking and updating my review over the next few days

G CODE: Med to Small nugs, well cured and as soon as I open the bag I got a big whiff of earthy hashy fruity dank. The color on this buds are beautiful and it's truly purple all the way through the core of the bud, looks amazing! When burned it hit smooth and burns extremely white.The high off this strain is actually really nice I'd say it's uplifting and at the same time I feel really calm and social, the high was mild not too intense, energy level remain the same no heavy crash, the burn out was very very light barely noticeable. This strain is a 50/50 hybrid but it feel like it's more of a sativa dominate strain due to the effects I get after smoking it. Overall this a really good strain. Recommend this for social event or even just doing every day stuff because of the light burnout and the uplifting effects it gives off. I agree with Mygreensolution on the flower rating this is definitely a AAA+

8/10
When burn terps flavor weren't really coming through and tric level were ok not the best I've seen but overall great strain.

INFINITY:Big-med dense buds, well cured, when I first open this bag all you could smell was a fruity citrusy skunky PUNGENT smell. When burned it hit smooth, burned white and the smell it gives off when burn was more skunky. I'm loving the high this strain gives off after smoking 2ร—1g joint wake and bake style, it's a cerebral high that gives off happiness, euphoria, uplifting effects. The high is really strong and yet at the same time I feel no discomfort but instead really chill and clear headed. The high lasted for about an hr and then slowly started to fade off with really no burning out effects at all just like the G CODE strain. This strain would be good if you just want to smoke all god damn day, relaxed and do whatever you got to do on your day off without burning out and sleeping for hrs. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'd say this strain is a low AAAA because trichomes level on this bud is is above average but still not comparable to some of the Quads out there but for 220$ oz you can not go wrong in any way possible for this AAAA
8/10

Overall it's a good strain I'd would buy again .

THCA: when burn it hit smooth no burning sensation "med temp dabs with quartz bucket" seem like everything was purged nicely. The high off this THCA is a Cerebral High with really no other effects. This high is nice and strong, I'd would recommend smoking this product with other products by for example mixing it with other dabs and mixing it in with your joint/bowls because it'll heighten the effect of the that product you're smoking on and if you have a high tolerance this will help with that also.

I haven't smoked enough THCA to give this a rating this would be my 2nd time only , first time was solventless thca so 'pressed' and this time the product looks to be made from sovent.

Overall I really like their THCA I'd buy again because is cheap compared to anywhere else.

LIVE RESINS Citrus Skunk: BRO this stuff is freaking so terpy on the nose and even when burn you can taste the terps coming through very well. I live for terpy dabs, saying that this stuff smells like a citrus orange blast, the smells reminds me off those orange vitamins c tablets you put in your drink and they would fizz, I can't remember the name of it but it smells exactly like that ๐Ÿ˜‚ When burn it tasted like made citrus oranges, hit smooth and no burning sensation. The high on this was a happy and uplifting high and the burn out was a light to medium burn out. This was smoked on mid temp quartz buckets and the high lasted about 30-40 mins on a med size glob

Overall: after smoking on this citrus skunk live resin it made me want to buy the citrus Skunk flower next order and I'll also be putting in another order of this live resin forsure.

7/10 this rating might be a bit biased but I have a special place in my heart for terpy dabs..

2nd review below because this one is acting up and is merging all my new pictures with my previous pictures

20180911_184541.jpg
20180911_204824.jpg
20180911_204728.jpg
20180911_180750.jpg
20180911_213412.jpg
20180911_213304.jpg
Last edited by Iliveinquadcity on Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Attachments
20180925_164151.jpg
20180925_163756.jpg
20180925_163721.jpg
20180925_163732.jpg
20180925_163740.jpg
20180925_163750.jpg
20180925_150424.jpg
20180925_153414.jpg
20180911_212759.jpg
20180911_204943.jpg
20180911_213412.jpg
20180911_212740.jpg
20180911_212759.jpg
20180911_155422.jpg

Re: My Green Solution Review UPDATED #2

Iliveinquadcity wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:53 pm Hello everyone thanks for checking out my Mom Review for Mygreensolution! A bit about me, I live on the out skirt of vancouver, so it's a 20 mins drive for me to get to all the the top notch dispensaries and I've been to atleast 1/4 in vancouver that's a lot if you ask me. I work for a company that does contract work for ships so I travel back and forth to the islands a lot and have also been to many of the dispensaries out there. So it's safe to say that I'm a pretty experienced smoker. I've smoke on brands like 6ixotic, Highgrade.Bc , 91 supreme, Space bros, Bubba king, Rpm Farm, Gastown, the healing farm etc.. so I'm going into this review with some high standard ๐Ÿ˜Ž

SO LETS START.

Communication : did a an excellent job helping me pick my stains and responded in mins.10/10

Packaging: discreet, black smelly proof ziplock bag for them O's so smell proof and protect your bud from Uv light, bovada for the your beloved Buds.9/10 would love to see hard plastic pill bottles black prefer, I wouldn't mind paying a dollar or two more.

Incentives: So as of rn they have a 40.5% discount on 98% stuff they have so yeah.. my whole package came to 480$ give or take a dollar or two but with the discount I ended up paying 278$๐Ÿ˜ win win. I also ask for a sample of thca and I got that too so that was cool.

Pricing: all of their Trip/Quads are 160-220$ an oz, Live resin 50$/g and thca 100$/g so everything here seems to be lower on pricing compared to a store where ounces range from 120-400$. Overall good pricing

Stock: They got a medium selection of products to pick from so for now 7/10 would like to see a bigger selections of Concentrates and Quads

For my package I got 1oz of G-Code, 1oz of Infinity, 1g live resin Citrus Skunk, 1g of Purple Candy and a half gram of THC-A they also toss me two free pack of rollies by Skunk and Juicy Jay. I'll be smoking and updating my review over the next few days

G CODE: Med to Small nugs, well cured and as soon as I open the bag I got a big whiff of earthy hashy fruity dank. The color on this buds are beautiful and it's truly purple all the way through the core of the bud, looks amazing! When burned it hit smooth and burns extremely white.The high off this strain is actually really nice I'd say it's uplifting and at the same time I feel really calm and social, the high was mild not too intense, energy level remain the same no heavy crash, the burn out was very very light barely noticeable. This strain is a 50/50 hybrid but it feel like it's more of a sativa dominate strain due to the effects I get after smoking it. Overall this a really good strain. Recommend this for social event or even just doing every day stuff because of the light burnout and the uplifting effects it gives off. I agree with Mygreensolution on the flower rating this is definitely a AAA+

8/10
When burn terps flavor weren't really coming through and tric level were ok not the best I've seen but overall great strain.

INFINITY:Big-med dense buds, well cured, when I first open this bag all you could smell was a fruity citrusy skunky PUNGENT smell. When burned it hit smooth, burned white and the smell it gives off when burn was more skunky. I'm loving the high this strain gives off after smoking 2ร—1g joint wake and bake style, it's a cerebral high that gives off happiness, euphoria, uplifting effects. The high is really strong and yet at the same time I feel no discomfort but instead really chill and clear headed. The high lasted for about an hr and then slowly started to fade off with really no burning out effects at all just like the G CODE strain. This strain would be good if you just want to smoke all god damn day, relaxed and do whatever you got to do on your day off without burning out and sleeping for hrs. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'd say this strain is a low AAAA because trichomes level on this bud is is above average but still not comparable to some of the Quads out there but for 220$ oz you can not go wrong in any way possible for this AAAA
8/10

Overall it's a good strain I'd would buy again .

THCA:TBD

LIVE RESINS PURPLE CANDY/ CITRUS SKUNK:TBD

20180911_184541.jpg

20180911_204824.jpg

20180911_204728.jpg

20180911_180750.jpg

20180911_213412.jpg

20180911_213304.jpg
How was the thc a? Torn between this or more 91 supreme boulders.

Re: My Green Solution Review UPDATED #2

Deeman.0 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:40 pmHow was the thc a? Torn between this or more 91 supreme boulders.
If you have extra cash I'd say buy the thca and 91 supreme together but I'd stick with 91 Supreme if you can't buy both, 91 it's a much better everyday smoke product compared to the THCA because Thca has no Indica/Sativa effects, you'll only get a very strong cerebal high while HCFSE/HTFSE has all it terps/high profile still. Rn they have a 40.5% discount till sept 21 so their thca is like 60$!!
Last edited by Iliveinquadcity on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MY GREEN SOLUTION #2nd Order Review

2ND ORDER REVIEW!! Completed

Well guys, I was happy with my last purchased, so I've decided to go to these guys again to check out more goodies for you guys and for people who are skeptical about their products still!

This review well be done over the next few days, since I got a lot of products to review.

Communication: as fast as ever still 10/10

Packaging: Ok if you read my 1st order I requested for a different style for the packaging bags for the flowers and requested for pill bottles style packaging, to keep our flowers safe with out being crush by accident as well..WELL GUESS WHAT PEOPLE? THEY LISTEN AND DID IT!!!!! Only problem still is the concentrates container from Island Extract still as annoying and horrible as ever, but I do realize that Island Extract is just a producer for them and I hope Island extract can fix that lid problem. I really want to give this a 10 but I just can't because of that lid ๐Ÿ˜‘ 9.5/10 also 10/10 for putting effort into switching packaging style for the flowers.

Stock: I'm changing it from 7/10 to 8/10 because they brought in a little more products! I'm sure as they grow, so well my score for this section.

Pricing: The price is right in my opinion, Most products are below value price for example their 3g house shatter for 75$..oh yeah and it's super quality too from the looks of it but won't know forsure till I smoke it.

For my package I got 7g UK Cheese, 7g Dutch Kush, 1/2 of Citrus skunk, 1g Nuken Shatter, 1g Death star Shatter, 1g Tri Star Shatter, 400mg brownie, 2g citrus skunk oil and a disposable distallit.

Packaging
20180925_150424.jpg
20180925_153414.jpg
Citrus skunk
20180925_163721.jpg
20180925_163732.jpg
20180925_163740.jpg
20180925_163750.jpg
UK Cheese
20180925_164042.jpg
20180925_164045.jpg
20180925_164103.jpg
20180925_164143.jpg
20180925_164151.jpg

Death Star
20180925_164516.jpg
TriStar
20180925_165446.jpg
Nuken
20180925_164748.jpg

Volcano Concentrates
20180925_165702.jpg
20180925_165618.jpg
Island Extracts 2g Cirtrus Skunk Oil
Such good oil but to bad it's half stuck to this shit lid๐Ÿ”ช ๐Ÿง 
20180925_165809.jpg
20180925_165843.jpg
20180925_165850.jpg
20180925_163916.jpg

Guess I can only post so many pictures per post, so I'll post the rest below on the next post.

CITRUS SKUNK AAA+
Medium- small size nugs but I got mostly medium nugs. The flowers is a light green, when you look at it in the sunlight, you can see the trichomes glisten in the sun. Saying that, the trichomes level that's present on the flowers are good, a little bit higher than the G Code from the looks of it . The bud off this flower is sticky and dense. When I first open this container after waking up this morning, I immediately got smacked in the face with this Citrusy Skunk fragrance, yes people it really smells exactly like what it's called! The limonene terps is strong in this strain. When burn, it hit EXTREMLY silky smooth, I love it. The ashes was grey ish white. The high of this strain is strong, I felt energized and calm for about 15 mins before the sedative side of the strain hits me in the face. My face feel very heavy, especially around the eyes. I started off outside in the sun smoking and now I'm back in my house laying in bed, feeling extremely relax. It has been 40 mins and the high has started to die down. This strain feels like it's a indica dominant hybrid in my opinion. This strain gives off an engerzing, relaxing and euphoric effects. The burn out is medium on this strain.

Overall: Very quality, strong hitting strain and for all you lemon flavor terps lover this is a must get flower. Terps flavor came through very nicely when burn also. Trichomes level were high but not high enough for a 9 and it's not too hard to find a strain like this. Solid 8/10 I'd definitely buy it again

Citrus Skunk Oil

The Oil is a nice golden brown, the smell of the oil is just straight terpy limonene citrus, seems like the process of making it took out the skunky smell profile. I'm burning this oil with a thick quartz banger on med temp, also first dab of the day. Alright I'm gonna be honest with you guys, it did not hit as good as I thought it would. When dabbed, I tasted no terps sadly and it burn a little bit going down my throat also. The product looks fantastic but it didn't smoke to smoothly. Well it may not hit very smooth but the high is freaking strong as hell. The cereabal effects is strong, I feel very energized and relaxed but unlike the Citrus Skunk flower, I don't feel couch locked like yesterday.

Overall: I would have to try dabbing this again, cold start style to see if it makes a difference but for now it's not something I'd go for myself but saying that I smoke on mostly HCFSE/HTFSE, Live Resin and shatter.

Update: after dabbing at much lower temperature some Terps flavor came through but the light burning senstion is still apparent. 6/10

Sorry for the delay reviews guys, I had a bunch of courses for my recertification this week but I'm back!

UK Cheese AAA+
Medium- small size nug, very nice light green color. I'm in love with the smell of this kush, it has a unique heavy cheese and a little bit of fruit scent mixed in it. This bud also has a nice amount of trichomes present. When burned, the first thing I notice was the taste, the terps came throughly nicely and tasted very good. I can already tell this is a very terpy strain. The ashes off the joint is a nice greyish white, hit smoothly with each puff, even pass the half way point on a 1g joint it still hit cool and smooth. The high of this strain is very pleasant because it gave off a nice body high but at same time no sleepy effects so my energy level remain the same. The high is pretty strong off this strain, my tolerance is pretty high but after only smoking a 1g joint I feel rip outta my skull.This strain gives off a nice body high with effects like feeling uplifted, relax and focused.

Overall: 8.5 damn this a good strain I'd reccomend this to everyone. Highest score yet! It maybe be rated AAA+ but this strain smokes like a AAAA in my opinion!

Dutch Kush AAA+

Med-small nugs, the smell of this kush gives off a really sweet, earthy and pungent scent. The trichomes level were really nice on this strain, out of the 3 strains I got on this order, this one has the most trichomes present on the bud. When burned, it tasted sweet and a little bit earthy, the ashes was white ish grey and it hit smoothly. I really feel this strain in the in the head and face after smoking on it. The cereabal high is really strong with this strain, it almost made me feel uneasy for a bit there.The high off this Dutch Kush is as stronger than the UK Cheese forsure. The high was really strong for the first 20 mins, then it started to die down a notch and then the relaxful and calming sensation kicked in nicely.

Overall: This strain was like a roller coaster for me, I'd recommend this to people who are looking to get punch in the face and then receive a nice hug after. 8.5/10

Volcano Concentrates: RockStar

These are really good concentrates by Vulcan but I'd wouldn't call this "shatter" because shatter should be glassy in room temperature and this has more of a waxy consistency to it. These dabs are so good, I'm really enjoying them because it smells really terpy, burns clean and taste good! These dabs gives off a mild cerebal high and with a minor body high leaving you feeling nice and mellow.

Overall: Well first time smoking on this brand and it turn out pretty good. I'll definitely be checking their other stuff out next time. This is no phyto trash and smoke super clean! Yummy dabs!

8/10 would've got a 9/10 but that shatter consistency was not there.

Mygreensolution: Tri Star

This shatter looks very nice and shatter nicely in room temperature just like hard candies. It smells earthy and gassy. When burn it tasted earthy and hit very nicely with no burning sensation. The high of this dabs is pretty strong leaving me feeling really comfortable, relaxed and with a very minor cerebal effects, but just enough to keep you from feeling sleepy .
    Overall: ๐Ÿ’ฃClean meds all day long here, the shatter is properly purge and it hits hard. The price is right with this 3g for 75$ deal. 9/10 hard to find deals like this, especially with this quality.๐Ÿ’ฃ

Would like to see more fruity/limonene terps strain in the future!

Mygreensolutions house shatter: Nuken
    This Nuken Shatter has a very glass consistency to it, it also has a similar smell profile as the Tri Star shatter, this shatter was nicely purge. When dabbed, it hit very smoothly. The high was a nice body high leaving you feeling chill and relaxed.

Overall: hit very nice, I'd deff get again. 9/10

WestCoast Extraction: Distallit disposable pen

This pen has to be my favorite item in this packaged, it hits so hard and smooth, I love it. This pen is made from distalitte 90-97% thc so the high it's pretty potent but it's mostly a cereable high because distallit has no high profile just like THCA. The pen It lasted me a few days and I'm a heavy smoker.

Overall: Awesome product, handy little pen to carry around. I'm definitely get a couple more next order. 8/10

Mygreensolutions death star: misplaced these dabs๐Ÿ˜ข well be on the next review
    Last edited by Iliveinquadcity on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 28 times in total.

Re: My Green Solution 2nd Order Update #1 scroll down

That Citrus Skunk is to die for. OP, did you get the Quad or the AAA+?
    Looking forward to your thoughts on that honey oil.

Waiting for more $, but now that the sale is over, my attention isn't fixated there as much. Really hoping they have another sale down the road. That was an insane deal that was too hard to pass up. Really got my money's worth there.
    (just saw they have a 10% coupon right now, actually)

Solid MOM
    Nice review!

Re: My Green Solution 2nd Order Update #1 scroll down

Evilevile wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:40 am That Citrus Skunk is to die for. OP, did you get the Quad or the AAA+?
    Looking forward to your thoughts on that honey oil.

Waiting for more $, but now that the sale is over, my attention isn't fixated there as much. Really hoping they have another sale down the road. That was an insane deal that was too hard to pass up. Really got my money's worth there.
    (just saw they have a 10% coupon right now, actually)

Solid MOM
    Nice review!
    Thnx for checking the post out, I got the AAA+ citrus skunk since it was a fresh batch coming in, I'll be writing a review on that strain today:) The citrus skunk oil I was skeptical about before ordering since the last time I smoked honey oil, was YEARS
    ago in 2012 it was dark and had very low terps This was before I discover a dispensary lol. When I recvied my citrus skunk oil immediately open it to the see the quality, the oil itself it's super saucy and TERPY. I love terps . Overall from just the looks and smells it got me extremely excited, the looks reminds me of the terp sauce you'd get with your HTCFSE and the oil itself is a nice clear golden sauce . I'm gonna smoke the citrus flower and citrus
    Oil today for a review.

Also if you're looking for a package deal, check their package section . I got 3g of golden, shattery and terpy Shatter for 75$, that's a steal :) I'm sure they'll have more sales over the next few months also. I'll be keeping tab on them till I run out of stuff to try :)

MYGREENSOLUTION 3RD ORDER

Hey guys, welcome back to MyGreenSolution Review. This week I've order 2 new Quads drop from them and 2 new flavor of their House Shatter. For more details about their shipping and communications please scroll up and read previous 2nd reviews on that because it hasn't change except for "stock/prices"

Let's start

Overall rating out of 10:10

Communication:10/10

Packaging:10/10

Stock/pricing : 10/10 new products are constantly coming in and everything is below market value prices.

Mygreensolution House Shatter Banana:

Mygreensolution Banana shatter has got to be my new favorite shatter from them, in my opinion is better then the other company brands they carry.
    When I open the shatter packaging, all I smelled was this fruity terps leaking out of the packaging
    When burned it hit very smooth and tasted very good. I really enjoy the high off this strain, it makes you feel relaxed, calm, very uplifted and if you have aniexty I'd really recommend this strain because it'll calm you down real quick. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Overall: Every one this a must have strain of shatter, the terpyness of this shatter and high combinations give this a 10/10 ๐Ÿ˜ณ for shatter this is amazing, one of the best strain of shatter I've smoked hands down.

Grape God AAAA

Med-small size nug, trichomes level looks to be average for a Quad grade flower. The terp profile off this is flower a strong fruity/earthy scent. When burned it hit very smooth, almost like a vape hit. The high is is light but leaving you feeling focused, energized and calm.

Overall: I quite like this strain it's nice hitting strain
    and it's not too overpowering smoking like a true quad. 9/10

Mygreensolution BlueBerry House Shatter

This shatter strain was awesome because of how clean the purge was , I used it for evening used because it's more on the indica side of town, the high was strong and it hit super smooth also. This shatter was very well purge but compared to the other shatter I've smoked from them this one isn't too special in terms of strains and high profile but the quality is there!

Overall: 8/10 quality shatter and well purged .

Sorry for the slow post update guys, my previous post were updated quicker at the time because I was on summer holidays but now that I'm back at work full time I have less time to make these kind of post since I'm always on the move, so I do apologize for that!

Purple Space Cookies
    20181014_111413.jpg
    20181014_111311.jpg
    20181014_110936.jpg
    GRAPE God
    20181014_111958.jpg
    20181014_112021.jpg
    20181014_112012.jpg
    Nuken
    20181014_112340.jpg
    20181014_112300.jpg
    20181014_112215.jpg