**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Buy Low Greens - 4 Strain Review - August 2022

Tang Breath
Genetics : Tropicana x Mendo Breath f2

Bred by : @thugpuggenetics1

This strain has always stood out to me when I've had it in the past as I'm a sucker for big citrus flavours. A Thug Pug creation between parent strains Tropicana & Mendo Breath f2, resulting in gorgeous forest green and dark purple crystal coated nugs with glowing orange pistils spread about. Equipped with a firm density and moderately sticky, snappy texture, followed by a perfect trim.

An amazing nose on this Tang Breath and it's one of the strongest citrus smelling strains I've had in a while. A delicious blast of Tropicana OJ zest with light nutty, spicy and herbal notes in the background. A terrific translation to taste with a very citrus forward flavour that is identical to a terpy cut of Tropicana cookies with a hint of spice on exhale. Joints burn with a 30/70 salt and pepper ash and small sized resin ring.

A soaring, uplifting high with mellow physical effects and whole lot of sativa influence. Definitely fitting as a daytime smoke that encourages and promotes creativity and productivity above all else while remaining very upbeat and easygoing in nature without the racy/anxious side an energetic strain can sometimes bring on. My favourite so far.

Bubba Cookies
Genetics : Bubba Kush x GSC

Up next from BLG, Bubba Cookies. A cross between classic strains Bubba Kush & GSC. Nicely cured buds, feeling soft textured with a medium density and sticky, snappy interior. Lime green in colour with lovely bright orange hairs and streaks of dark purple throughout followed by a thick layer of milky trichomes.

A very creamy, dairy, borderline cheesy nose but in a "dessert cheese" kind of way opposed to sharp and pungent, followed by fruity, candy like scents. Can't help but to be reminded of Strawberry Guava everytime and not at all the profile I anticipated but that isn't a complaint! The translation to taste is nearly spot on, carrying over a delicious creamy, fruity nuanced smoke without any noticeable hints of cheese, followed by a spicy cookie exhale. Joints burn with a very light ash and medium sized resin ring while producing an uber smooth smoke.

Well rounded, medium potency effects, offering a very laid back, slightly indica dominant buzz that seems suitable for any time of the day. It's very calming but not in an overpowering way as it puts you in a carefree, mellow state, perfectly going with it's creative cerebral stone. Also great in a social setting with it's chatty and social tendencies.

Kush Mints
Dense, resinous, moderately sticky nugs, sporting shades of forest and olive green with purple detailing and rust-orange pistils. A good trichome presence although the majority are flattened.

This Kush Mints possesses a pungent, earthy, gassy profile with a little sourness when ground up, accurately carrying over to the taste to produce a gassy, dank, kushy flavour. The smoke is thick and robust, giving the chest a good punch but still remaining relatively smooth on the lungs and throat. Salt and pepper burn with a fair sized resin ring.

A solid potency with a powerful mix of effects ranging from a stoney, spacey head high to a heavily soothing and relaxing physical stone. Certainly one I'd save for when nothing needs to be done or in the evenings as it can be couch locking and have a significant burnout.

Strawberry Cheesecake
Genetics : Chronic x Cheese x White Widow

Sourced by : @buylowgreenshop.official

A trifecta cross between parent strains Chronic, Cheese & White Widow, arriving as extremely dense, compact, slightly fox tailed buds, containing a sticky, snappy texture. Colours are a blend of light and dark greens with purple shading throughout, carpeted in a layer of very long, stalky trichomes, some containing heads but many without.

A very pleasant nose on this Strawberry Cheesecake, especially once a bud is broken in to. It's like a MAC with a strawberry twist. Creamy, sweet and fruity berries/strawberries with a light earthy backing. A solid translation to taste with fruity berry flavours followed by herbal and earthy undertones. The smoke is super thick due to the density of the flower but is still smooth, burning with a light grey/peppered ash and medium sized oil ring.

Slightly indica dominant effects that are mainly heady in the early stages, bringing on a spaced out, euphoric, easily distracted buzz, especially if it's the first session of the day. It eventually exercises it's physical qualities further down the road, becoming very relaxing and calming without a significant burn out afterwards, making it a well rounded, uplifting, functional daytime smoke.

All in all an awesome experience with kind people and great flower. These guys have been around for a long time and I've used them in the past and even won a contest once for some of the best purple Kush I've had since the early 2000's. Very happy to see them on the scene still!

*samples provided for review. These are 100% my honest thoughts & opinions*