**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kannabu Review - April 2023

MoM/Retailer Name

Kannabu

Strains

Ice Cream Jealousy
This strain has a dense structure with a nice mixture of green and purple shades. Beautiful thick coating of milky trichomes with clusters of soft orange pistils. Sticky texture with only a few sugar leaves still hanging on.

The aroma I was getting from this was a nice sweet doughy mix that has some subtle floral notes. I found the aromas translated well into the flavour with a sweet and subtle creamy essence in addition with a slight earthiness.

The high started out with more of an uplifting heady feeling behind the eyes that gradually eases into the body for a nice mellow full body stone. I’d say this one is a nice strain for anytime of the day.

Runtz x Sherbert
This strain has nice mixture of green and purple shades throughout. Clusters of light orange pistils with a coating of milky trichomes. Dense and compact structure to these buds with a tight trim.

Has a sweet and creamy profile mixed in with some nutty and subtle fruity/funky notes. The aromas translated nicely into the taste with the sweet fruity profile coming through. Clean burn with a light ash that has some peppery specks.

The high started out for me with more of a heady uplifting effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill stoney vibe. A great strain for lounging around.

Gorilla Glue #4
This strain has a really nice appearance, sporting forest green colours with hues of purple hidden through these buds. A beautiful array of orange pistils with a covering of sparkly trichomes on these buds with a dense structure and slight sticky texture.

The aromas I was getting were a mix of earthy, pine subtle sour/fruity and very subtle hint of diesel. The mix of aromas for this strain came through quite nicely into the flavour with the earthy and diesel hints coming through in the aftertaste.

With a long lasting stone that started a little hazy and heady at first, but eased its way down through my whole body leaving me with a relaxed full body high. I found this was a great treat after a busy day, that can also be enjoyed throughout it if much isn’t planned.

Blackberry Platinum
The appearance on this blackberry platinum had a beautiful mix of green and purple shades with orange pistils. These nuggets were fairly compact with a slight sticky texture. Nice trim leaving only a couple sugar leaves still present with a lovely coating of milky trichomes.

In regards to the aromas I was getting a sweet fruity, creamy and slight sour scent with subtle diesel and herbal hints. The aromas translated nicely into the taste with a sweet and herbal flavour coming through the most.

The high started out for me with more of a heady effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill vibe. I found this to be an awesome strain for a slow day.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420