**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Death Bubba Shatter & Alaskan Thunder Fuck Shatter ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Death Bubba

Death Bubba for me helps me with My Pain and sleep It is So relaxing for me and I have no problems now sleeping as I used to get up Juring the night and be wide awake Now I have no problems. Quite relaxing. This strain made me quite spacey and was easy to smoke. The buds are covered in orange hairs and smell great. Veteran smoker coming up on 20 years of toking, this legit had me coughing like a beginner again. Recommend.

Alaskan Thunder Fuck

Great sativa dominant hybrid. I never say one strain is the absolute best because there are so many great ones out there that serve many different purposes but what I will say about Alaskan Thunderfuck is that it is among the best I’ve ever had and I can’t think of one I’ve had that’s better off the top of my head to be honest. If your looking for a versatile sativa hybrid give ATF a shot and you will not be disappointed. This is my go to for daytime smoke at the moment. Nice relaxing yet energizing high and tapers off very nicely to its indica side so it can be used for sleep as well as long as it’s not smoked too close to bedtime. Absolutely beautiful buds. Smoke / vapor is potent and delicious. Very musky / piney but with a very mild citrus aftertaste that lingers for a bit. Great social high and appetite inducer if you are someone that needs to gain weight. If you struggles with being overweight though I would be careful not smoking to much too often though because the munchies are intense with this one.