**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Wedding Cake Caviar & Animal Mint L/R ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Wedding Cake Caviar

I'm quite surprised by this one, it REALLY DOES taste like a combo of sweet cookies and cherry. I absolutely adore anything with GSC in it (as GSC is one of my favorite strains) and this strain is no letdown. The body high is a nice and even one, going throughout the whole body. Mentally this one really slows me down, it makes thinking and concentrating difficult like I'm wading through a fog. It is potent as hell, every year it gets stronger seems like🔥🔥🔥

Animal Mint L/R

It’s definitely a heavy body Stoney feel and plenty of head high! Would recommend for anxiety and kills my chronic pain. I ve never had such a smooth taste of just vanilla and a bit of cookie/gas. Also helps that it gets you really high and without any anxiety which is rare for me. Great balanced high that will knock your socks off! Obviously I wouldn't recommend this for someone with a low tolerance, it would probably be overwhelming for some. 5/5