**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Girl Scout Cookies Budder & Tom Ford Crumble ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Girl Scout Cookies Budder

Very clean budder. Burn very good. Easy to work with. Enjoyable any part of the day. Nice mix of relaxation and mood uplifting this strain is easy to identify. I love Girl Scout cookies. Make a coconut oil out of this strain. It, and I'm not kidding here, it tastes just like a white chocolate kit Kat bar. It is yummy yummy yummy. And great for migraines and neurological pain issues. One of my favorites!! I'm smoking the budder and I have a great head high.

Tom Ford Crumble

I tested almost 200 different Strains, Tom Ford is the strongest one for me. Instantly heavy Indica stoned, the first time smoking Tom Ford was the first time that I didn't finish what i had started smoking. Next time I took less than other Strains, but I'm more stoned. If you like Indicas and you can get it, get it! This could be the best strain on planet earth!!! Heavy Indica affects with the great pink taste. I find I adjust my dosage and this stuff will keep me going all day long...I smoke weed everyday for the past 15 years, this strain is in my top 3 for sure and possibly the best ive ever smoked. I wouldn't recommend this strain for lightweights as it could cause severe anxiety or knock you out.