**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Double OG & Cookie n Cream] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Double OG

Just got some, and it's good. Really good. Full body and mind relaxation. Looks great, big buds and burns good, nice texture when breaking it apart. It doesn’t leave me couch locked but you do have to be careful bc after about 15 min you really do get the feeling that you need to sit down 😂 but that feeling doesn’t last too long. Just a fantastic strain that I will buy again. OG strains have become one of my fave go to strains.

Very good looking nugs, VERY CAKEY. Beautiful! I ll be honest, I am usually not a big fan of any cookies strains, but I love this one. First off, smoke it out of a joint or a blunt, 1000x better than if in glass or a vape. Hits you with a throughly the roof euphoria once you do. Then a gradual relaxing comedown. Feels like a 50/50 or a 60/40 strain to me. You could smoke it at night or on a lazy day. Really can’t go wrong with this one.