**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Elephant Garden - Black Gas / Dank Schrader / Lindsay OG - May - Updated

Black Gas from Elephant Garden
black Gas 1
black Gas 1
Black Gas Final Pic 1 small.jpg (663.1 KiB) Viewed 988 times
Indica

AAAA

Cross: The Black x Gas Mask

Nose: The nose was very woody with lots of pine and some gas to it. It was very pungent and appealing. I could just keep smelling it.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was great, and it was very sticky.

Taste: The nose really came out in the taste. There was lots of flavour to it, and it was the same profile as the nose was, woody pine and gas.

Burn: The burn was good. The ash was light and clingy, and it gave off some heavy smoke.

Potency/Effects: I got a good hit in my nose right away from it and it built up into a good potency level for me. It provided a heavy stone and a big head buzz. It slowed things down and it put me in a chill vibe and mood. I felt like just wanting to hang out on the couch with this one. It would be good for nighttime and late night with its sedative effects.
Overall score – 4/5
black Gas 2
black Gas 2
Black Gas Final Pic 2 small.jpg (631.4 KiB) Viewed 988 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/

Dank Schrader - Elephant Garden - May - Update #1

Dank Schrader from Elephant Garden
Dank Schrader 1
Dank Schrader 1
Dank Schrader Final Pic 1 small.jpg (685.62 KiB) Viewed 933 times
80% Indica

AAAA

Cross: Rockstar Kush x Bubba Kush

Nose: The nose was very piney with some sweet spice and a little bit of kush. It had a deep woody nose to it that was very pungent and very appealing.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was great, and it was very sticky.

Taste: The taste was also very piney with some sweet spice and gas. It was tasty and terpy!

Burn: The burn was good. The ash was light and clingy, and it gave off some heavy smoke.

Potency/Effects: There was a bit of a hit to it, and it built up well into a high potency level for me. It was very heavy but not sedative. It took me out a bit with a big head and body buzz that lasted a long time. It was very enjoyable, and it would be good for nighttime smoking.
Overall score – 4/5
Dank Schrader 2
Dank Schrader 2
Dank Schrader Final Pic 2 small.jpg (641.87 KiB) Viewed 933 times
Click Here ~~>>

Lindsay OG - Elephant Garden - May - Update #2

Lindsay OG from Elephant Garden
Lindsay OG 1
Lindsay OG 1
Lindsay OG Final Pic 1 small.jpg (607.76 KiB) Viewed 832 times
Indica

AAAA

Nose: The nose was piney and earthy with a tiny bit of some spicy gas in behind. It wasn’t complicated or crazy pungent, but it had a richness to it.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was good, and it was not sticky.

Taste: The taste was also piney and woody but not as pungent and a bit flat I found.

Burn: The burn was ok. The ash was salt and peppery, and it was a tiny bit harsh.

Potency/Effects: There wasn’t much of a punch to it, but it built up well. The effects were a bit sedative and sleepy but not the kind that takes you out. It was relaxing and put me in a lazy and chill vibe. It would be good for night and late night.
Overall score – 3/5
Lindsay OG 2
Lindsay OG 2
Lindsay OG Final Pic 2 small.jpg (570 KiB) Viewed 832 times
Click Here ~~>>