**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kannabu - MAC 1 / Cherry Soda / OG Kush - May - Updated

MAC 1 from Kannabu
Mac 1 1
Mac 1 1
Mac 1 Final Pic 1 small.jpg (611.69 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
Hybrid

Craft

Cross: Alien Cookies F2 x Miracle 15

Nose: The nose had a pungent sweet and sour smell. It also got some spicy herbal cookies smells coming from it. It was very appealing.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was great, and it was very sticky.

Taste: It had a big flavour to it with some sour citrus and some spicy woodiness. It was very pungent in the taste as well.

Burn: The burn was great. The ash was light and clingy, and it gave off some heavy smoke.

Potency/Effects: There was a bit of a punch to it, and I could feel it build up right away into a high potency level for me. The heavy buzz rolled in giving me a positive vibe and a big all over buzz. I felt heavy in my body and uplifting buzz in my head. It was a versatile strain that would be good for day and night.
Overall score – 4/5
Mac 1 2
Mac 1 2
Mac 1 Final Pic 2 small.jpg (628.64 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/

OG Kush - Kannabu - May - Update #1

OG Kush from Kannabu
OG Kush 1
OG Kush 1
OG Kush Final Pic 1 small.jpg (617.83 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Hybrid

Craft

Nose: The nose was kushy and earthy with a bit of sourness and a hint of herbal smell. It wasn’t crazy pungent on the nose.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was good, and it was not sticky.

Taste: The taste was a green kushy taste with some sourness and some gas. It wasn’t as terpy as the nose, which was a bit light.

Burn: The burn was ok. The ash was salt and peppery, it gave off lots of smoke, but it was a little bit harsh.

Potency/Effects: It wasn’t very punchy, but I could feel it build up well into a good potency level for me. The effects were mellow and relaxing, and I got a bit of a weighed down feeling. It provided a heavy all over buzz that would be good for day and night.
Overall score – 3/5
OG Kush 2
OG Kush 2
OG Kush Final Pic 2 small.jpg (653.95 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Click Here ~~>>

Cherry Soda - Kannabu - May - Update #2

Cherry Soda from Kannabu
Cherry Soda 1
Cherry Soda 1
Cherry Soda Final Pic 1 small.jpg (541.8 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Indica

Craft

Cross: Cherry Kush x Grape Soda

Nose: The nose was woody and spicy with some cherry sweetness in the background. It was quite pungent.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was great, and it was a bit sticky.

Taste: The taste was very cool. At first it was like lemon meringue pie and then turned to more of the spicy citrus and sweet brown sugar flavour.

Burn: The burn was good. The ash was a tiny bit salt and peppery, but it was tight and clingy, and it gave off lots of heavy smoke.

Potency/Effects: There was a good hit to it, and it built up fast into a high potency level for me. I got a big heavy buzz all over that gave me that weighed down feeling in my body but a bit of energetic buzz in my head. It was a nice mix that would be good for day and night.
Overall score – 4/5
Cherry Soda 2
Cherry Soda 2
Cherry Soda Final Pic 2 small.jpg (620.37 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Click Here ~~>>