**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Chronic Kush Review Sep 24 2018 Dutch Treat Budget

MOM Name chronickush co.ca

Overall rating out of 10:9

Sign Up easy i used the site inbox and sent my license got an e mail in minutes saying i was good to go

Ordering & Pricing: this is where they shine the price is unbelievable so much it kept me away for awhile i got a budget strain 1 and 1/2oz for 130 shipped express post

Communication: good they get back and answer questions quickly

Packaging: dubble bubble mail pouch then a vacuum seal bag containg my bud

Incentive for Customers: sign up and share to recive points 1 buck of for 100 share on facebook and instagram 100 points respectively they have a sale aswell right now

Incentive for Review: my order came with a card that says review us for 20$ off tour next order
1 review us on any platform
2 send us a link of your review to the email [email protected]
I was gunna review it anyway so this is nice i think i will do that because im going to order from here again

Product pictures
I got all one starin as i love dutch treat normally nice small frosted buds .
Ive got some stuff from other moms that looks tumbled to remove crystals and such making it far less potent but that is not the case here nice and full of beautyful buds mostly small size nugs between .5 and such my biggest nug was 3.6 and my order was 1 g heavy
Citrus and earthy white ash and smooth well manicured great nose on this now lemme see if i can get the pics
https://imgur.com/gallery/jz9Nz4N
Overall very happy and will be ordering again soon. Dank you for listin