**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Greasy Pink & Funky Charms ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Greasy Pink

This is one of my favorite strains, I have PTSD and I have High Anxiety and this strain helps me big time. Calms me down ,with my Stress and Anxiety and I can focus on certain things better ahhhhhhh Anxiety Free momentarily. Glad my town has this strain alot. This strain is GREAT for pain and sleep. Pretty sedating if you smoke enough. One bowl out of my Grav bubbler does the trick for real pain relief! I can use this earlier in the afternoon if needed, but it’s a nighttime knockout. I’m an Indica lover.

Funky Charms

It’s good chill calming buzz but you can still work and get things done albeit. Little slower...not to much of a deep thinking crazy thought provoking strain which I enjoy...I’d say it’s more sativa based than Indy. Nice frosty nugs, beautiful orange hairs and most of the nugs are all the same size 3/4 to a gram which is nice. Tastes great high is awesome pain relief is awesome. Also good for anxiety. Magical marijuana. Potent for sure.