**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[PotLuck Variety Pack & Sky High Edible Grape] - [LowPriceBud] - [July]

PotLuck Variety Pack

Thing i noticed first was the sign on each of the candie. Clearly stating it has thc in it. In case younger get this on their hand, they just have to ask their parent what is THC lol. Every flavor i liked it. While being only 125 mg, i took it juste before taking my coffee and sitting on my computer chair to play some video games. I felt it kick in after 45 minutes and it was just perfect for my needs. Not too much, just enough. Still able to focus and being social with friends. I would take it everyday it i could by my money would never accept it. I recommend! Try it!

Sky High Edible Grape

These little are very sticky. It will literally stick on everything you put on. I found it a little cringe cuz i was with friend lol. My friend and I Took the entire package so each 6 piece of 50 for 300mg. In no time, we got high as fuck my friend cameback at me 20 min later saying dude i am still so freaking high its crazy. This high was really not expected at first hahaha. We just sat on the couch and talked, laugh and smile. Endend perfect a really good night