**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Canna Firm Review - July 2023

MoM/Retailer Name

Canna Firm

Strains

Greasy Runtz
These buds had a beautiful appearance to them, with a mixture of green and dark purple colours throughout, orange pistils and a lovely coating of milky trichomes that all went went together nicely. Compact structure with a sticky texture.

I found this had a great mix of aromas, with a sweet smell at first that was accompanied by some dank, fruity and soft earthy notes. Everything came together great in the flavour, with the sweet vibe it had coming through into the taste with some earthy notes in the backend.

Quite an enjoyable high on this strain that came on fairly fast with a happy spacey feeling that quickly eased through my body into a chill stone. leaving me in a state of relaxation. This was a nice strain for an evening after a busy day.

Caked Cactus Smalls
Compact spongy structure on these little nuggets that have a sticky texture. Nice green appearance throughout with orange pistils. Covered in beautiful frosty trichomes with a neat trim.

This strain has a nice mixture of herbal, sweet and citrus/pine hints that’s met with soft notes of spice. Everything translates quite nicely into the taste for a smooth flavourful smoke.

Enjoyable long lasting stone from this strain. With it starting out as an uplifting feeling that gradually turns into more of a full bodied hazy sensation while maintaining an upbeat vibe.

LSO Blunicorn
Lovely mix of green and purple shades throughout these nuggets. Orange pistils with a nice coating of milky trichomes. Dense and compact bud structure with a slightly sticky texture and clean trim. Found ten mature seeds within these nuggets.

This strain has a pungent, dank/funky almost sour vibe mixed with some soft fruity and herbal notes. The aromas translated nicely into the taste with some funky/sour notes coming through predominantly for a full flavoured smoke.

The high was great as the smoke on this. With a long lasting stone that started uplifting and heady at first, but eased its way down through the body leaving me with a chill full body high that wasn’t sedating.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420