**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Chronic Kush Review October 2018

Hello everyone asarothrage here. Finally got around to doing my review today, sorry it took so long, ended up having a busy week.
Let me tell you a story about my finding of pot as a medicine.
When I was younger I was in a car accident. Lots of people were hurt including myself. I broke my SI joint and I was in excruciating pain for years and the doctors did nothing but prescribe me pain killers.
I sank into despair and I couldn't keep up with my children anymore. The doctor that I was seeing at that time ended up quitting and I found a new doctor. He took a look at all the stuff that I was taking and he suggested to me that I try this stuff called Marinol. He said that it is like ingesting marijuana. Totally legal no side effects and it should really help with the pain and nasusa. At this poin, due to all the different medications I was taking, I developed a stomach ulcer. Mind you, at this time I'm also a young man with young children. After too long suffering The Heavy side effects from coming off painkillers I felt better, I felt stronger, I started to walk more and eventually my cane was laying beside the door and I was at the park hobbling, walking, then jogging, eventually sprinting - I had recovered a great range mobilty.
I didn't feel stuck anymore or like a filthy addict as I had every time I stuck my hand into a bottle. I did more with my children and it kept getting better. Marijuana was a huge part of that.
I continue to take my Marinol and a friend of mine from high school grew a little bit of grass that was pretty good, so I would stop in a few times a week and grab the bag or two. I smoked that during the day and at night. He did this to help supplement his income and I was very happy to get the good quality stuff that he always had and help a friend make ends meet. Eventually a tragedy befell my friend and he was unable to keep his business going, I had to find a new supplier.
I heard a few things about mail order, so I went online and emailed a few friends that have experience with it. I came up with Cannabismo as my first place after talking to the staff and received a pretty nice tidy bag of grss I was like holy s*** this is real! So I did it again and again and again. I enjoyed that little site so much I would do reviews on the stuff that I acquired. Eventually I started to notice that if the review wasn't positive it didn't make it onto the site. Don't get me wrong I really like this company and just because somebody leaves a negative review on something doesn't mean that someone else won't enjoy it. In my opinion, that really doesn't help your business, so eventually I was reading the forums and I discovered Grass Life.
I went to check out their site. It was $50 less than what I was paying for good quality stuff and lots of different options. So I stuck with them for a while and I ordered again and again and again.
One day I was browsing forums and I came across the review for chronicKush. I headed over to their website and the prices just about knocked me over. I did a bit more research and discovered that they were trusted and that they only had a few minor infractions with other users. Also, I want to show a little bit of love for Ontario. I don't know if it was all those Buy local commercials about supporting out farmers and Neighbors, so I made an order. For what I had usually paid, I received an ounce and a half. I'm surprised and happy. I would definitely order from any three of these MOMs again. Just like anything, they all have their quirks but they're all trusted. It is a great hope to try more in the future but enough of my rambling on and on.

Sent from my potato using tap talk.

Without further Ado let's get on to the review.

MOM name: Chronic Kush

Ordering and pricing: the site is easy to navigate and select the quantities you want. The pricing is very, very competitive.

Communication: I've asked a few questions and all have had an answer in a timely manner.

Packaging: vacuum sealed with all my grams inside an envelope and box. Took two days for me to receive my package with the $15 shipping, which is very good. They are in my povince of Ontario as well, but this timing is on par with most BC MOMs. So kind of standard unless Canada Post screws something up

Products: Sour Amnesia, Key Lime Pie, Blackwater, Pineapple Express, MK Ultra Gashouse, Cataract Kush.

Incentive for customers: In house credit for products purchase. They also run lots of sales and promotions

Let's get on to the strain breakdowns:

I'm going to do them in order of which I enjoyed them. From what I thought was the best to what I thought was the worst. The six new strains that I tried, I enjoyed them all because up until now, I only ever got one or two types at most. I kind of felt like a scientist sitting around and puffing on this. It's a really enjoyable experience, which I'm going to do more often in the future, so if any other MOMs are doing mixed bags of quarters shipped to your door for like 40 let me know cuz I'd love to try them - because that's the kind of deal that I got here.

Sour Amnesia: I received a gram and a half
- smells like Gorilla Glue that I've had before
- very sweet smelling
- loose bud looks really nice
- dry yet bouncy
- it breaks up really big and sticky in my grinder
- through my double perc mellow yellow smooth as hell I didn't cough, but I certainly got off.
- had a few really good bong rips, did a few loads of laundry and some dishes
- felt really happy and energized
- this stuff is AAAA quality with THC levels between 22 and 25%
- yeah really good sativa parentage for $8 a g (I think it's a real steal I really enjoyed this one )

Key Lime Pie: I received 1.2g
- tight
- smells good but not really stinky. More of a sweet weed smell, very subtle nut when I broke it up the smell was apparent, like a lime gummy bear
- very sticky in my grinder as well
- a nice smooth citrus flavor
- had a couple hoots to this mid-afternoon prepared a roast pork flew around my kitchen like chef Ramsay (In case you're wondering it turned out great)
- after about an hour I was feeling very chill watching YouTube videos
- roll one up for my walk, way better in a bong didn't really roll as nice and the flavor was muted but the effects are still as enjoyable
- really nice smoke for 9.50 a g
- this is another AAAA strain with THC levels between 22 and 25%
- sativa dominant hybrid

Pineapple Express: my Gram Came in at 1.2
- tried this strain in the evening time, as it was a more balanced hybrid
- it was Dense with a really fruity smell
- had a few rips, immediately felt relaxed, had a good chat with my wife about her day, made some plates for the fam to sit downand ate like a hungry Dinosaur
- rolling one up when I went to take the garbage out, leaning up against my garage door puffin. I dudded it and seen the leaves fall
- what a great taste and a nice balanced hybrid for the evening
- I really enjoyed this one tHC levels up around 25%

MK Ultra Gashouse: I received 1.5

- kushy smell
- beastly strain, bust it up ,bouncy and sticky
- had a few rips and threw on a movie to watch with the wife. I popped in Your Highness (man if you have never seen that movie it's hilarious) I was giggling and smoking all the way through.
- chatted with the wife a bit more felt really relaxed. Put my headphones in with my book on tape, drifted off to a real nice enjoyable sleep
- if I were picking a strain just for night time this would top off my list but as you can see I favor strains where I can get a lot of work done (I have three girls I have a lot of s*** to do)
- in my life I struggle with insomnia and this would be a perfect strain to conquer that
- with THC between 21 and 26% with detectable CBD

Blackwater: very tight I received 1.3
- very subtle smell to this pine and dirt
- crystaly smooth smoke
- I tried this one in the morning I felt very chill. Played Horizon Zero Dawn, shooting arrows and Downing machines. "I'm just going to play for about 20 minutes" turned into a 3-hour gaming session. I really enjoyed myself, but damn I've got some s*** to do!
- This would be a great strain for bedtime use, playing video games and locking in your arse into the couch
- This is an AAA strain with THC levels around 19 to 22% also has detectable CBD
- they're the darkest of all my buds but I couldn't see any hints of purple in it
- I enjoyed it

Cataract Kush: received exactly a gram of this
- busted up really nice
- Earthy subtle smell
- relaxing and chill coughing a bit folded some laundry in the evening feeling really relaxed
- I found the stuff to be really fluffy, burnt well
- this one really stunk up the house
- good stuff for those seeking a really highly sedated buzz, just not really my bag. I smoked half of it and gave the other half to a friend

I really enjoyed them all. If I had to choose, I'd get an ounce of the sour amnesia, hands down!
Then I would grab something for the nighttime - the mk-ultra gas house. It has a little bit of versatility for daytime use, but still makes you very drowsy and is a beast at night time.
I had a lot of fun writing this review and trying all these different strains and as I said I'm going to make this more common. Try out a few different vendors and hopefully help the community as we move toward legalization in a few weeks.
I'd really like to keep MOMs like these alive. Call me a paranoid case but I just don't know what the government's going to do once they get their hands into the honey pot, so to speak. I really enjoy that homegrown taste and quality there's also a couple other things as well...
Moldly weed from Chronic Kush. I seen some things about this and was initially worried. But, upon my research I found that they rectified the situation and must sell lots of bud.
A bad core can sneak through, I went to my jar of Dutch Treat and inspected it... I found 1 bud with rot out of an ounce and a half that I bought.
I did not find any rot in my initial inspections. I was unable to find any and under my camera the buds don't look moldy, they are crystal covered and nice.
I kept inspecting and found a dark bud. I split it open and found rot inside.
I'll enclose a picture of it so that you guys can have a peek.

Just to compare I know I had a jumbo crown bud fresh from my friend when I stripped and canned it I found a bit of bud rot on the interior of a bud in the middle. I cut it off and tossed it out. If was not much, I'm sure this has happened to others, but as long as they replace the 1 bud-no harm. I think that the rest smells nice and is not moldy as far as I can tell and at three dollars a gram it's a steal. From my research lots of other reputable and highly regarded MOMs have experienced this same issue. As long as they take care of the customer then all is good right?

What's going to happen when my local Shopper's Drug Mart starts selling it. Are they going to hire a stoner pharmacist that can recommend different strains or are they just going to label it all indica or sativa and indicate the THC content? I just don't know, seems like very unsure waters we're wading into. Are they going ruin everything that's been established already?

Thanks for reading my review blog!

Chronickush https://imgur.com/gallery/Le3WDve

Re: Chronic Kush Review October 2018

I am disgusted that you have the balls to claim being a medical patient, yet you're too stupid to do basic research on why smoking fucking moldy ass weed could be bad for you. Not only are you blatantly shilling for this garbage company, but to make matters worse you are attempting to pull on peoples heart strings. You're filth. One bud ruins the whole bag, no matter what they or anyone tells you. You literally agreed to poison yourself, and are trying to sell people poison, to consume more poison. Unfuckingbelievable. Enjoy your rotten green.

Just incase, you may be too busy not giving a shit because you are a horrible person for shilling a place that sends out poison, I'll make it in big capital letters so you can see the text "THERE IS NO GOOD OR LOGICAL REASON FOR A WEED COMPANY TO HAVE BUDROT ON LITERALLY EVER ORDER THEY SEND OUT, THIS PLACE IS GARBAGE"

I touched on this a bit in my post about the blatant attacks on this mom because of the location we need mom all over Canada not just in BC get it and I'm a shill😋
They rectified the small problem I had with my last order I can see you are salty for no reason and feel angry.
I've been tokin for awhile and in my experience did your friends take back bunk weed you bought or give you anything? I can say no,
now the good moms own up to problems fix it .
That's what happened here and in every other case I have seen do you know the difference between but rot aka improperly cured and mold you know fuzzy white stuff😎 once you understand that and stop trying to ruin a good thing for others they have the best prices for flower I have seen and my g order was off the charts fun and delicious can I offer you a hug those are free 😚asarothrage and you have ordered from them are you talking firsthand experience of vicarious trauma.

I have received rotten and moldy bud from this place quite a few times, sure they replaced it but they shouldn't be sending out bad products in the first place thats what the bud tender is for...quality control. I've used them when i was in a bind and needed product that day. Last batch of Dutch treat i had there were rotten and discolored buds. Emailed them with pictures they said it wasn't( ive had it looked at by many people) and refused to do any sort of replacement. This place should be shut down. Very dangerous
Last edited by King0fill on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asarothrage wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:50 am I touched on this a bit in my post about the blatant attacks on this mom because of the location we need mom all over Canada not just in BC get it and I'm a shill😋
They rectified the small problem I had with my last order I can see you are salty for no reason and feel angry.
I've been tokin for awhile and in my experience did your friends take back bunk weed you bought or give you anything? I can say no,
now the good moms own up to problems fix it .
That's what happened here and in every other case I have seen do you know the difference between but rot aka improperly cured and mold you know fuzzy white stuff😎 once you understand that and stop trying to ruin a good thing for others they have the best prices for flower I have seen and my g order was off the charts fun and delicious can I offer you a hug those are free 😚asarothrage and you have ordered from them are you talking firsthand experience of vicarious trauma.
I really hope knowing that trying to kill people over 4 dollar moldy shwag somehow bothers that little grain of sand left in your body called a moral compass. These aren't your friends idiot, it's a fucking business. Also, if my friend/dealer gave me moldy weed you bet your ass i'd take it up with him and get my fucking money back. Maybe you're able to do the mental gymnastics to try and shill poison, and too much of a fucking coward to do anything but suck on that ChronicKush teat because you don't know any better mister "veteran toker" but I'm not stupid or evil enough to enough to actively shill a poison dealer because I'm a cheap son of a bitch who would risk my and other peoples lives.

I bought from them before, I had no mold but I would never EVER go back to that place after reading the multitude of posts that show us the mold. You're not the only person who got mold, just the most horrible person for actively shilling for a place that has sent out shit bud consistently because you're a piece of shit who doesn't mind hurting others to get what you want.

I really think you're a garbage person, it's not even about the weed anymore. You don't have any right to tell people what's good or not, you're extremely untrustworthy and I hope that moldy bag of trash your smoking teaches you a valuable fucking lesson, or maybe you're just too poor and corrupt to know when the free lunch you think you're getting is filled with worm meat.

Either way, your obviously a SHILL and this is a biased and clearly a paid for/compensated review.

I don't have the right lol. I was not telling anyone anything, I'm speaking from my experience.
Not just sitting at my computer under a bare bulb gettin my little panties in a bunch because someone else has a difference in opinion to mine.😋 Right! Attack their character because I have nothing helpful or even remotely intelligent to say, I bet you work for a rival MOM. How bout that? But that's speculation...
Do you see now how that can make what you say kinda irrelevant? That's what your "you're a shill" comment tried to do because someone nice wrote something to give their opinion. I mention 2 other MOMs that I have used in my post aswell to help good people find good medicine that they can afford and how I use it in my day to day life. If I was a shill don't you think I would hide the fact I got a bud with some rot on a very small amount and at the core of a bud that a bud tender would definitely miss .
People can tell from reading who is just salty and who cares for themselves I will keep the in-depth reviews coming .
If the milk is good suckle I say lol.😋
Hugs are still free and sounds like you need one