**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Hillside Pharms - October 2018

Hillside Pharms 9/10 - I Haven't seen any Hillside reviews lately so figured I'd write about my experience ordering with them over the last few months.

Sign Up: Just like any other MoM. ID required on sign-up, approved within a couple hours.

Ordering & Pricing: I've been ordering from HSP exclusively since February. They have consistent 20-30% discounts every few weeks, which keeps the price per gram around $7-$8 after shipping. Free shipping over $200; $20 under. Lots of rare and unique strains. Lots of deals beyond coupons - sampler ounces, bulk orders, concentrates deals.

Communication: One of their strengths. I usually get a response within 15 minutes; never more 45 mins during regular business hours. They're helpful with offering strain suggestions and quickly helped fix a small issue I had with one order (they left out an eighth of Moby by mistake, but sent me a quarter separately a couple days later).

Packaging: Black resealable mylar pouches with custom branding and strain names & info.

Products / Photos:
Mint Chocolate Chip #2 - Really nice hybrid with a slight herbal minty nose. Earthy and very slightly gassy. Has an sweet earthy flavour when vaped. Frosty AF. A nice balanced high. Definitely not their hardest hitter, but an enjoyable and very unique strain nonetheless. Great appearance as well.

Space Candy - One of the first strains I ordered from HSP and one I keep going back to. To me it has a very cookies-like smell with herbal undertones; really pungent and tasty. It tastes even better than it smells and leaves you with a nice light body stone, while enveloping you in a very blissful state. I did find the odd seed in this particular batch, but I mean it's a plant, it happens. Tons of trichomes - just coated. And the purple hues on this one are insane.

Chocolope - One of their best and strongest sativas. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it as a daytime strain as it hits a little harder than I'd like for that purpose, but YMMV. I don't always get the energizing effects of sativas, but I'm a lazy p.o.s. so that might negate that. I also don't really get chocolate from the nose - more earthy, but its taste is very unique and hard to pinpoint exactly. I'll be honest and say that it's not my favourite strain in the world, but that's purely my opinion. This is a very good example of this particular phenotype. I've had chocolope from other MoMs and dispensaries that were mediocre in comparison.

Some strains from my last couple of orders, which I neglected to take photos of:

Humboldt Black Gold - Really nice, tasty Indica. Nice mix of colours, with heavy trichome coverage. Has that particular earthy taste and smell of strains with Afghani lineage. Would definitely re-order if it popped back up again. Pricey, but worth it. Highly recommend if you can get your hands on it.

Blue Sapphire - One of my favourite-smelling strains from HSP. It's really pungent and gassy, but sweet and fruity, with maybe a slightly sour undertone. For me this highlights what good weed should be capable of. The terpenes are bright and full, and help make it taste really fucking good in my Solo II. It leaves you feeling fairly energized. This is get-shit-done clean-the-house weed for me. As far as sativas go it's top-notch.

Sour Pink Lemonade #1 - A new favourite of mine. With all the phenos available from this strain I wasn't sure which one to grab, so I went with #1. I feel like it wouldn't have mattered anyway, because this strain is tasty as a motherfucker and has a super pungent, sweet lemon aroma. I really enjoyed the high from this one. It was like getting a nice warm hug every time i puffed on my vape. Top notch for sure.

Moonshine Ghost Train Haze - Super tasty from the Moonshine genetics (If they could bottle those moonshine terps I would buy the shit out of that), nice and strong haze high. Really enjoyed this one. It came recommended as one of their strongest sativas, and I would say it lives up to its billing. What I liked most about it was how little burnout there was. I could smoke it all day. And I did.

Incentive for Customers: On this I occasion I used the coupon 'supportcraft.' They have sales regularly with good discounts, usually coinciding with holidays.

Incentive for Review: None. Quality, consistency, and good customer service is what caused me to write this review.

Notes: I've been nothing but pleased with my orders from HSP. Even their one minor fuck up was fixed by sending me double what they forgot from my order. I had no incentive to write this review and normally wouldn't waste my time doing a write-up like this, but I feel that honesty, consistency and good customer service deserves to be commended. I know they're a popular MoM around here, but even so I still think they're underrated and haven't seen them talked about as much lately. For what it's worth, I've ordered from about 10 other MoMs in the past. I vape around 1-2 grams a day and would consider myself to have a moderate-high tolerance. I'll try to remember to take photos of my next order, but for now here's a few more detailed shots from my latest order:

https://imgur.com/a/vgGDXHH

Thanks for reading fellow Canadients. Long live craft cannabis!
Last edited by Konker on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Hillside Pharms - October 2018

Oh man, the Blue Sapphire and Sour Pink Lemonade are dynamite in my Solo II as well! The SPL is spitting out quite a few seeds but I don't really care because it is great otherwise, and if I can get lucky and grow some of this myself from them I'd be very happy. I also picked up some Chocolate Glue in the same order - love the nose and taste of that one too. Not a really strong Indica but a great night time strain if not wanting to be too couch locked or doze off.

I have their Double OG bundle in the post right now with an oz of Glueberry #3 and Sour Lemon OG. I'm looking forward to another flavorful package from HSP.. They're my primary MOM of late.