**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

speedgreens.ca Pink Nuken Shatter Everest Extracts

https://www.speedgreens.ca/

Overall rating out of 10: 9.5

Sign Up: 10/10 Easy, you have to send an ID. I was worried about identity theft, they were super flexible and allowed me to block out the information that they didn’t need, they just needed to confirm age.

Ordering & Pricing: 9/10
As a broke college kid I am a little cheap, their flowers strains are a little pricey in my opinion, but if you use one of there many coupons you can get them for a good pretty good deal. Now their concentrates are what really caught my eye, $22 for the AA shatter, and $29 for AAAA same goes for budder. in my opinion for the price, the quality is great! I have only ordered twice but both times they were very fast getting my order out. They also offer free Xpresspost shipping on orders over $99, which is awesome!

Communication: 10/10
Great, fast response and great service. This company is really strong in the customer support area. They are very nice and will do whatever they can to help you out if you have any questions or concerns.

Packaging: 9.5/10
Discrete shipping, large Mylar bag, then vacuum sealed, the flower is put into childproof pill bottles that are individually labelled, and include Boveda packs, while the shatter is in another Mylar bag. No smell whatsoever until opening the first Mylar Bag. I really love the packaging very discrete. Also the bottles are really cool, have there own pictures for each strain. Would possibly like to see some more information on the label in the future just like Sativa/Indica, THC, CBD content. Not a big deal though at all, pretty awesome how it is now!

Products / Photos:
Pink Nuken AAAA shatter: 10/10 (for the price)
I ended up getting a gram of this shatter for only $23 using one of their coupon codes (regular $29, which is still a great deal). I was a bit nervous as I have had mixed experience with budget shatters in the past. I must say the Everest products I have had so far are at the higher end of the scale. It comes in a pretty simple package Mylar bag, the shatter is in a clear plastic instead of parchment paper. Normally I am not a fan of plastic, but this is a very stable product and does not stick to the plastic at all. It weighed 1.05g or around there, can’t remember, but over counts is always nice to see. It wasn’t sticky at all and snapped nicely. It’s a really nice golden yellow colour. I do find this stuff lacks smell and taste a bit. This could just be me though, my buddy said it tastes really good. After throwing some in a shatter pen I have come to the conclusion it was a dirty rig/nail that may be causing the lack of taste, quite pleasant taste in the vape. Overall it’s really good shatter for the price I would definitely recommend picking some up!
https://imgur.com/gallery/13s0Zal

Incentive for Review:
Great experience so I wanted to promote this new MoM.

Incentive for Customers:
Free 3.5g AA flower with first order, 4 pre-rolls with orders $179+, lots of promos, free gifts, and free shipping on orders over $99.

Notes:
Some more reviews coming soon!
Last edited by CanadianRapGod on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.