**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Budcheap

MOM:Budcheap

Signup is easy and gets you a coupon for your next order. They also offer BC bucks, a rewards program. I ordered 5 1/8’s for $102.50 after first time coupon and BC bucks that can be used right away. I also received 2 small samples.

I’m not going to go through each strain individually as honestly they were pretty much all the same, with the exception of the Death Bubba(something was off, didn’t like it much) and the Blue Tar(this was had a nice blueberry flavour and hit pretty good), they all had s similar kush like flavour and burnt really well. Not pictured is the Blue Tar and Yellow Tuna as they were just in tiny sample containers. They offer a few strains under $100 and overall their price makes them worth a try imo. The Death Candy just about put me out, not a good daytime weed lol
Overall Rating:4/5