**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

SpeedGreens - Two Orders, Buds and Budder

MOM Name: SpeedGreens
*this review contains two orders*

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10

Very easy sign up. There’s an account button on the upper right screen, next to the cart. I clicked it, scrolled down and clicked register. After I submitted my first order, ID was requested. I sent the typical blacked out ID and it was accepted almost immediately.

Ordering & Pricing:
They have a little bit of everything from budget ounces at $99 to quads, concentrates and edibles. There’s a coupon for new and repeat customers dropping the prices as well.
Ordering is relatively simple. Choose items from the menu, add them to your cart, add coupon, and check out.

Communication:
Absolutely amazing! I’ve been in contact with them a few times, and they’ve been more than helpful. I smoke mostly for pain, and had a few questions. They led me in the right direction as well as included a few small samples to try and help. Very sweet, and thoughtful.

Packaging:
I’ve received two orders so far, and each came vacuum sealed, in a mylar bag, and in a box. Each strain/item is labeled in its own container with boveda or bag (depending on amount and product). There’s no absolutely no scent, and the package could be anything.
A couple things that really stood out; the labeling on each bottle/bag has adorable cartoons depicting the strain and amount, and the budder comes in a solid plastic jar, with a silicone interior. As someone with animals, and their hair sticking to everything, the hard plastic outside was a huge plus.

Products / Photos:

First Order:

Sour Tangie (AAAA):

When I purchased the Sour Tangie, it was listed on the site as an AAAA, however now it is listed as a AAA. Don’t let that discourage you though once it’s back in stock, this is some nice stuff!
The buds I received were on the smaller side, but that makes it easier for me to break up so to me, it’s not a negative. The buds have a slight citrus smell to them, and it really comes through in taste. Oddly enough, this reminded me of the fuzzy peach candy. It’s currently go to when I’m reaching for a sativa.
Overall rating: 4/5• while the small buds don’t bother me, it may bother those who order quads and expect nice big buds

Sunkiss CBD (AAA):
The Sunkiss is your typical CBD strain. It has the grassy smell, and very mellow taste. It’s good for pain, but even better when mixed with an indica.
I really like this one for when I have to go out and do things. It keeps me calm, and my syndromes at bay (anyone with chronic illnesses knows how important this is!). It’s definitely on my re-order list.
Overall rating: 4/5

LA OG (AAAA):
This is probably my favourite pain strain so far. Right away after opening the bottle, you’re hit with the kush smell. It’s large and it’s now in charge! The hit is just as strong as the smell and I found myself wondering if I standing to go to bed was the best idea. Spoiler alert; sleeping where I was in the couch was safer!
SpeedGreens was nice enough to include a sample of this in my second order, despite ordering an 1/8th in my first order. I was extremely grateful as I dislocated my shoulder last week, and the extra bit was very much appreciated.
Overall rating: 5/5

Pink Nuken Honeycomb Budder (AAAA):
I had never smoked budder before, but it was recommended for pain, so I decided to try it. I picked up a Yocan Evolve Plus, and loaded it up.
I like how smooth this stuff is! I was expecting a harsh hit, but it was no where to be found. The high is very subtle, and felt no more intense than smoking. However I asked on the discord, and that’s likely because the dab pen I got is coils. I do have a quartz bucket pen on the way, so I will update this portion when it arrives and I can do truer dabs instead of combustion.
Despite my screw up on the pen, this worked very well for pain. I have been able to load a dab scoop in, do three hits and do housework, mostly pain free. A gram will likely last me a long while, but this will also be on my reorder list.

Dutch Treat (AA): • gift
There’s no picture of this one as I’m not a fan of Northern Lights strains and decided to gift it to a friend. They said it’s decent, and typical of what they would expect from an AA.
Overall rating: not applicable

Second Order:

OG Cheese (AAAA):
This have a really intense cheese smell, almost mozzarella like. The buds were big and dense, and busted up very nicely. However, that’s where the positivity stops for me.
This gave me a headache, and it wasn’t a light one. I didn’t connect the dots until the next morning, and I could feel the headache creeping back up. I stopped smoking it, and switched to another strain.
Fret not though! I had planned to toss it in with my trim and shake for edibles, but... A friend came over and said it one of his favourite strains. I warned him that I got a headache, and he didn’t care. He busted some up, and rolled one. Lo and behold, the headache was a personal problem!
He said this is one of the best quads he’s had in a long time. He ended up trading me, and left quite happily with the OG cheese.
Overall rating: 1/5 for me (point for bag appeal), and 5/5 for the friend

Blue God (AAAA): • sample
I apologize for the lack of photo here, I was a little too eager to break into the Blue God after doing way more than I should.
Blue God smells and tastes like blueberries. It came highly recommended for pain, and it did the job. It wasn’t quite as strong as the LA OG or GG#4, but I’d have to say it’s close.

Gorilla Glue #4 (AAAA): • sample
I know I’m behind the trends here, but I had never tried GG#4. Something with glue in the name just didn’t appeal to me. The saying “you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover” truly applies here.
Though it does taste like school glue smells, it’s a heck of a strain. It’s very comparable in effects to the LA OG for me, and the main difference is that glue taste. It’s amazing for pain, and just an overall “colours are brighter, grass is greener, my body is normal” high.
Apologies for the post grind photo, my memory tends to suck when I’m in pain!
Overall rating: 5/5

Rockstar Honeycomb Budder (AAAA):
I am a bad stoner, as believe it or not, I do not like the taste of bud. A strong taste will often make my stomach turn, no matter how amazing the weed is. This is very much the case with the taste of this budder in the Yocan Evolve Plus. Again, this may be a coil issue, and I will update this portion when my good dab pen has arrived.
As for effects, I found myself annoyed at the fact my arm was in a sling. I felt fine! It took about an hour for me to feel my dislocation again, and it was a glorious hour.
If this doesn’t taste any better in the new pen, I will be mixing it with the Pink Nuken budder. I do really like the pain relief, just not the taste. It’s like the Buckley’s of budder almost.
Overall rating: 3/5

Incentive for Customers:
Coupons for new and repeat customers, free shipping over $99, free 3.5g on first order, and 4 prerolls if you spend over $179.

Incentive for Review:
Nothing.

Notes:
* A West Coast Smoke vape pen was also ordered, for my sister who dislocated her opposite shoulder two weeks before me. Since it was ordered for her, I didn’t include it in this review.
* The only scale in the house for grams is a kitchen scale. It’s not the most accurate, so I cannot comment on the weights.
* I generally like to shop around and get the best deal or what’s really recommended at the moment. However I find myself consistently going back to SpeedGreens for AAA/AAAA. Their variety, customer service, and care for their customers is unparalleled.

Re: SpeedGreens - Two Orders, Buds and Budder

Man, the reviews are coming up huge in quality on this forum. Awesome job! Super detailed, well formatted, easy to follow.

The Buckley's of budder, eh? Lord, that's an awful sounding proxy. I find those pens make everything taste shitty, at least YoCan ones--they burn really hot. I find a rig much better, and you can buy decent, portable, battery operated dab rigs these days.

Re: SpeedGreens - Two Orders, Buds and Budder

Speedgreens wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:43 am I posted a reply to this thread but it didn't seem to get posted so here I am again. Thank you for a very detailed review and really appreciate the overall rating perfect score. We hope we can maintain this for you in the future!
You’re very welcome! Y’all have earned it.

MirkaLane wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:05 am Man, the reviews are coming up huge in quality on this forum. Awesome job! Super detailed, well formatted, easy to follow.

The Buckley's of budder, eh? Lord, that's an awful sounding proxy. I find those pens make everything taste shitty, at least YoCan ones--they burn really hot. I find a rig much better, and you can buy decent, portable, battery operated dab rigs these days.
Thank you. To be honest, it took me about an hour and a half, and I have waaaaay more respect for those who do like this regularly!

I’m pretty sure it’s the Yocan, but I didn’t want to leave them out as they do work well for pain. Buckley’s was where my mind went because although I think it tastes awful, it works! If you enjoy a strong weed taste, it probably won’t bother you the way it did me.