**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Shamrock Cannabis • Promo Pack

MOM Name: Shamrock Cannabis

Overall rating out of 10: 5/10

I didn’t register, I just checked out.

Ordering & Pricing:
I ordered their first timers promo which includes a gram each of two strains of your choice, a filled preroll with strain of your choice, an empty preroll, a doob tube, a grinder, and a lighter for $25. Shipping included. This was listed under their specials menu.
I did open another tab, and go through their menu to pick the organic strains for my order. Their menu is straight forward, however the filters should be higher up in my opinion. I had already scrolled through the whole menu by the time I found the “100% organic” filter at the very bottom of the page.
Check out was painless. I clicked cart, check out, put in the info, and had my payment instructions on the next screen. I ordered on a Sunday and still had tracking in about five hours.
A note about their tracking: it does say in the email that the item may not be scanned right away and not to panic. Mine never updated beyond the “labour dispute” notices. It is still not marked as scanned at any point, or marked as delivered.

Communication:
I didn’t message them for anything, so I can’t really comment on communication.

Packaging:
Bubble mailer with accessories, and a vacuumed sealed bag with the buds. They also included the lab testing for the UBC Chemo which I thought was a nice touch.

Products / Photos:

Blue Dream (AAA): • preroll
Blue Dream is one of my all time favourite strains, and I was rather excited to break open the preroll and get smoking. I noticed it was a little dry, but that tends to happen with prerolls. There was no smell beyond a faint grass smell, and no taste.
On the first hit, there’s a bit of the familiar blue dream feeling, but that’s about it. I continued to smoke and felt no different. Highly disappointed in this one.
Overall rating: 1/5

Double Black (AAAA):
I had high hope for this strain after reading reviews. So after being disappointed in Blue Dream, I figured I would try the Double Black. I hate to say this, but it didn’t come close to the rave reviews in my opinion.
The bud itself is dried nicely, but I had to put this directly under my nose for a hint of smell. It’s a bit more fragrant after busting up, and a woody smell comes through.
The inhale is harsh, and the high is short lived. I ended up smoking the entire gram/bud in about an hour and still feeling too much of everything.
Overall rating: 1/5

UBC Chemo (AAAA):
Frustrated with the lack of relief and decent high from the other two strains, I grabbed this one. Thankfully, third time is the charm. This bud carried a nice skunky smell, and I immediately tossed it in the grinder. Success! The chill cave officially smelt dank!
UBC Chemo smokes like a dream. There’s no harsh taste, I’m chilling on the couch talking to a sweetheart, and life is good. I can get up and walk around, but I really don’t have any desire to go farther than the kitchen. Finally!
Overall rating: 5/5

Accessories:
My favourite part of the accessories was the grinder. I asked for purple, but this is my favourite shade of purple so I was excited! The doob tube had the empty preroll in it, and is ready to go. The lighter doesn’t work, but I’ve never had much luck with these types of lighters.
Overall rating: 4/5

Incentive for Customers:
They have a referral program where both you and a friend get $10. This is done by sending them an email through the site. After they complete their first purchase and receive $10 off, you then get a $10 credit.
If you leave a review, you can get a discount code for your next order.
Lastly, if you sign up to their to the mailing list, you also get a coupon code. This didn’t work on the promo pack, and I likely won’t be using it since it was more miss than hit.

Incentive for Review:
Discount code for your next order.

Notes:
I am a harsh critic on this one because when I grew, I grew strictly organic. I am not a professional by any means, and expect the professionals to surpass me in bud structure, taste/smell, and potency.