**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Hillside Pharms Late December

Hillside Pharms

Overall rating out of 10:9

Joined a long time ago, but I recall it was the usual process. Sign up, provide ID, done.

Ordering & Pricing:
Easy ordering process. Pricing is pretty good for the quality, and I try to take advantage of promo codes when available.
HSP has been pretty good at offering competitive sales and regularly offer 20-30% off coupons.

Communication:
Good communication. I was kept up to date with order/shipping process in a timely fashion.

Packaging:
Product was packed very well.
Each strain was in its individual sealed package; these were placed in a larger vacuum sealed bag; with everything then shipped in a box.
No smell, no damage, although some of the buds were compressed by the packaging.

Products / Photos:
GG#4
Muted nose, though you can smell the diesel/earth/coffee when ground up.
Smooth vapor, and fairly potent with gentle euphoria and couchlock.

Romulan
Really love the smell of this in the jar, and it vapes nicely. Primarily tastes sweet and earthy to me.
Definitely potent and helps with my chronic pain.

Amnesia Haze
Great smell, kind of citrus and earthy. Vapes smooth.
Nice euphoric high, mid level potency.

Orange Cookies
Great orange scent in jar and when vaped.
Usual Girl Scout Cookie effects, with that nice citrus flavor

Moonshine Ghost Train Haze
Love the smell of this in the jar and the flavor when vaped.
Definitely potent.
Bought an ounce, should have bought more. I hope the next batch is as good.

Incentive for Customers:
I took advantage of the 30% off on certain items.

Incentive for Review:
None

Notes:
This was probably my fifth or sixth HSP order, and as always I am happy with the product and service.
Great value for the price.

Re: Hillside Pharms Late December

Vdubb wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:37 pm How would you rate their weed? AAAA or AAA+?

Have you tried CWF? How does it stack up against them? I really wanna order from hsp but I have such great weed from CWF that it’s hard to go elsewhere. The sampler ounce where you try 8 strains looks like a good option for me. Hmm..
So you know where I am coming from, I have recently tried CWF, and I feel their product is worth the quad label (sometimes not the best bag appeal, not always the strongest smell in the can), but everything I have tried has had great flavor and been quite potent.
It seems like every strain is consistently excellent, and of course easy ordering experience with excellent customer service.
The only other mom I feel that has consistently good quads is CE, and that is both their quad and the Meisho/Dave stuff (the old five star flower).

But to answer your question, I would say HSP is AAA+ in comparison to CWF/CE if they were considered AAAA.
Mind you, I've had some ounces that were quite close!
The value (especially with the great sales) is through the roof.

Re: Hillside Pharms Late December

That’s the answer I was looking for. So a touch below CWF/CE quality. But with coupon codes it makes for a good option.

I kept on reading ppl say things like “awesome GG4, best batch ever,sooo sticky” finally I see a proper review. I was under the impression that their GG4 was a “must try” quad. That being said... I’m still going to try it with my 20% off code if it’s available. Their jager and purple aya look good as well.