**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

6 month review of cheapweed.ca

so 6 months in with these guys and nothing but smiles from myself and my customers all of the product i have recieved has been top shelf, no issues to date with shipping times or anything of the sort, and the customer service kicks ass they've accomodated all of my larger purchases even streamlining with direct in bank deposits for discretion purposes and guided me through the wholesale purchase processes to avoid any hangups or running out of stock, if you're in the bulk business this is where you want to do your shopping, talk to tony if you have questions hes been very quick to help me with anything I've needed and the dude in my opinion has set the standard by which all other online sites will be critiqued especially in the wholesale sector, cheers all and happy smoking :)

Re: 6 month review of cheapweed.ca

realgrimm wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:02 am I had issues personally before I lost my affiliate as I stated before, but losing that was a kick in the balls
I have respect for the empire Tony has built, his customer service has been a beacon of light in this market and I see a lot of the newer MOMs taking example on him and that's very positive for everyone, whatever people think of CW/Tony. I'm not a bulk buyer, I don't smoke enough, but Tony did send me two ounces (one free for helping him and one paid). Both were from his top products (Bruce Banner and El Jefe).. The BB was (and still is) quite harsh and the terp profile is as generic as can be, but it packs one hell of a punch. The Jefe is some good weed, no complaints there, but neither are AAAA. With 35% rebate they're both priced at what I'd expect to pay for that stuff for a single ounce, so it's hardly a bargain.

Re: 6 month review of cheapweed.ca

xsinx wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:27 am
realgrimm wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:02 am I had issues personally before I lost my affiliate as I stated before, but losing that was a kick in the balls
I have respect for the empire Tony has built, his customer service has been a beacon of light in this market and I see a lot of the newer MOMs taking example on him and that's very positive for everyone, whatever people think of CW/Tony. I'm not a bulk buyer, I don't smoke enough, but Tony did send me two ounces (one free for helping him and one paid). Both were from his top products (Bruce Banner and El Jefe).. The BB was (and still is) quite harsh and the terp profile is as generic as can be, but it packs one hell of a punch. The Jefe is some good weed, no complaints there, but neither are AAAA. With 35% rebate they're both priced at what I'd expect to pay for that stuff for a single ounce, so it's hardly a bargain.
I totally agree with the potency thats never the issue,we had a falling out over quality and surprisingly I don't complain over it being harsh..which it is , I bought budget off him so I over look that issue..but my product should smell appealing, even no smell, but like a barn is where I had to draw that line, even after bringing it to his attention in a previous order, then requesting my next 2 pound order not have that smell only to get it followed by some patronizing smoothing over CS just wasn't gunna cut it ..... but again I do respect Tonys game and how he gives back to the community ..Just gunna cut my loses and move on..