**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

A semi broke university student review of Budcheap.ca

So while looking for a new affordable MOM to order from, I ran into Budcheap.ca. Having seen a bunch of ridiculous priced website it was kind of interesting to find a mom that didn't charge higher then 25$ for 1/8th. They offer a decent selections of strains, and the bud pictures looked good, so I got excited and ended up ordering from them, and this is my take on Budcheap.ca. Before I jump in, I would like to say that I've ordered from over a dozens of MOMs before (my life changed when I found out I could by weed online), and that this isn't my first rodeo.

Registration/Payment

So registration is pretty neat, because you can purchase without making an account. But I made one, just because I personally find it easier, to make one. Once you enter your account info on the registration page your basically good to go. In regards to the payment it is pretty standard, you basically have to e-transfer them the amount of your order. There were no hiccups or issues, very smooth transaction.

The bud

I would like to apologize, I would have loved to post pics, but this fiend was low on stock, so he started blowing through his shit right away. But I will say tho the website offers pics and it does the bud justice. So I will list the strains I got and their rating (I forgot some, sorry).

Rockstar (old stock they wanted to move) 8/10
Pineapple (AAA) 7.5/10
Death Candy (AAAA+) 9/10
Purple Kush (AAA) 8.75/10
God PK (AAA) 7/10
Blue (berry) Tar (?) 9/10
Yellowfin Tuna Kush (No less then triple) 9.5/10
Trainwreck (AAAA) 9.5/10
Death Bubba (AAA) 7.5/10

So I'll give a quick resume on what I thought of these strains. So when I rate, I dont only look at the strength of the bud, but rather the quality of the high as well (I feel like a lot of people forget). Rockstar was old stock they were trying to move at a very cheap price (16$ 1/8th!!!), but I will have to say I was plesently surprised by how good the bud was. I bought not expecting anything, but it was still very much decent weed, I've had MOMs sell me ''top shelf'' that smoked as well as this. Pineapple wasn't too strong (I guess the rating was appropriate), but the quality of the high was very good, lol I was still very functional, but still having a good time. Death candy was some while shit, put that in a joint easily get fucked up, the high itself wasnt one of my favs, but still some strong shit. Purple kush is a good fucking time, bud wasnt weak, so a good bowl is enough, and the high is a good time. God PK is disappointing, high is not that great and bud is weak, I'll just leave it to that. Blue (berry) Tar felt alot like Purple Kush, also a very good time. Ive only ever vaped it so I dont have that good a feel on its strength, but I dont care cause it was a blast. Yellowfin Tuna Kush, is also up there for me, strong bud and amazing high. Smoked with a friend, went outside in the Sasktchewan winter with only a t-shirt, cause my high ass forgot to grab a sweater, but I was laughing so much I didnt notice. And I just want to point out that it is COLD out here, people fall asleep outside on the coldest days and die. TRAINWRECK is probably a must, maybe one of my fav highs of all time , reminds me of pineapple express (which if grown properly is one of my fav strains), it's good by yourself and great with company. This one is also a functional high. Death Bubba was ''cool'', didnt really stand out like that, and I thought it wasnt anything too crazy, it was basically just weed...

Costumer service experience

Customer service experience was honestly A1. Some of these MOMs kinda make you feel like they're just a company out to make money and your a just customer, and you either buy the product, or don't. I will have to say, I didn't get that feel at all from these guys. I reached saying I was a first time buyer, and looking to purchase from them, and the admin I talked to (Tanya), was very friendly and helpful. Reply time was fairly quick, they'd get back to me in roughly an hour, and always with good news. They nice enough to even give me a few strains to sample on my first order. I will have to say tho, they made a mistake on my first order, they gave me an 1/8th of Pink Kush instead of an 1/8th of Trainwreck. I reached out and they were more then happy to throw me extras on my next order

All and all Budcheap.ca in my humble opinion receives a green light from me. Good bud, good prices, and good customer service. I am most definitely going to order from theme again. If anyone does order from them, share what you get, cause this fiend is getting low, and its good to know whats good. Thanks for reading and I hope you guys also have a good time with em.