**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Bad Bees Edibles - Infused with Dry Sift Hash!

MOM Name: Bad Bees

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10

Sign Up: Create account, no ID is necessary. Just confirm you are 19+ (or 18 in Quebec and Alberta)

Ordering & Pricing: After logging in, place product into cart, and checkout. You only have the option to purchase with Paypal or Credit Card. Hopefully someday they will have the E-transfer option. Regardless, so simple! Prices are extremely affordable. The basic price in the industry I've seen is $10 per 100mg. They charge only $7.95 per 100mg! For the quality, you are getting an amazing product for the price, IMO.

Communication: Communication with them is always positive and friendly. It was around Christmas time, so the reply time was a little bit slower than normal but was always within 24-48 hours.

Packaging: Packaging was discreet in a lovely wrapped up box. No indication of what was inside. Shipping labels all over the box. Product packaging are cute resealable bags. Labeled with warnings, nothing directed towards kids (black and white!) The simplicity is so point.

Products / Photos:

The gummies were my least favorite as I didn't care for the taste and texture, with the madeleines being my absolute favorite. All products were fresh and soft, with a very faint taste of cannabis (other than the gummies). At times, you can't even tell it's an edible! Bad Bees goodies have a great shelf life and can be frozen.

Incentive for Customers: Free shipping over $75. Fresh, homemade selection of tasty affordable edibles! If you are looking to purchase a "mystery box" you receive more value than you pay!

Incentive for Review: I admire Bad Bees as a company and I love to support small businesses like them. They are incredibly friendly and professional. They included a few goodies for my review as all the products I ordered were for my co-workers! This had nothing to do with my opinion, but it sure helped that I won a giveaway! Follow them on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/bad.bees for your chance to win one of their giveaways!

Notes: Last summer, I entered Bad Bee's giveaway photo on Instagram. All I had to do was tag a friend and I won! Within a week, I was shipped a delicious cranberry orange Madeleine. One of my favorite treats to this day! I have quite a high tolerance, so 75mg is quite a low dose for me but I did feel the calming soothe effects of these Indica dominant goodies. Bad Bees tests the potency of their edibles using Tcheck which is a live reading tester that accurately measures the strength of infusion in less than 45 seconds. Many edible companies that have submerged in the last year use distillate to infuse their edibles. Bad Bees uses dry sift hash. This is not something you see often in the Canadian edible industry.

After winning the giveaway and getting a job at a legal cannabis retailer, I thought I would surprise my amazing co-workers with some edibles for a late Christmas gift. I ordered 13 brownies and a couple other baked goods for my managers on her website with free shipping, and within a week I received a discreet package full of amazing tasty edibles! All of their products are freshly baked on order. My co-workers were amazed at how fresh they tasted all the way from Quebec. They are looking to make a group order by the end of the month!

Shipping was incredibly quick from Eastern Canada to Central Canada (Saskatchewan), and I couldn't be more happy with my experience.

Re: Bad Bees Edibles - Infused with Dry Sift Hash!

Keyll wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:14 am Aw those packages look adorable, I really like them. Great review.
The packages are so cute! Resealable top as well, so you can keep it sealed if you only want to eat half or whatever.

agentcooper000 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:47 am Great review, and I like the fact that they use dry sift as opposed to distillate for more of a full spectrum.
Will have to try them out!
Thank you! I appreciate that. They're definitely up there for edibles, taste wise.