**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Green Counter|3.5G Plat Black Diamond|1G Hindu Kush|1G God's Green Crack|Feb-2018

MOM Name Green Counter

Overall rating out of 10: 8/10

Sign Up: Very simlple, I approached them on discord about the "Just pay shipping sample"

Ordering & Pricing: Very simple ordering process click point pay! & Pricing couldn't really be beat! $15/Shipping

Communication: Very top NOTCH communication , They even kept in contact as there was a tracking mix up with CanPost not scanning the package one time before delivery . I was very happy to let GC know the day it was here ,Being a Newer mom I think they followed the tracking and checked up with CP for me which was amazing as I did not have one doubt about the order coming they were great!! Points for this for sure!!

Packaging: Some of if not BEST packaging with a smoothly sophisticated box wrapped up around and taped over the vac sealed individually bagged product, Very nice touch , Who ever thought of that Deserves Points!!!!!

Products / Photos:
Hindu
Hindu
GC HINDU.jpg (704.25 KiB) Viewed 1646 times
GGC
GGC
GC GGC.jpg (683.47 KiB) Viewed 1646 times
PBD
PBD
GC PBD.jpg (692.66 KiB) Viewed 1646 times
PBD2
PBD2
GC PBD2.jpg (684.86 KiB) Viewed 1646 times
Incentive for Customers: Just Pay Shipping = Get some nice products to try!

Incentive for Review: Awesome service, Quick shipping , And only $15 for shipping what more could you want XD.

Notes: I will note I will be checking these guys out in the future as I was curious about concentrates and I think they are getting some budder I would be very interested to try first hand, I really enjoy the strains I received from Green counter and would strongly consider a re purchase :D ..

All the Best :D
J1D

Re: Green Counter|3.5G Plat Black Diamond|1G Hindu Kush|1G God's Green Crack|Feb-2018

Annointed wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:19 am
Corpus-Callawesome wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:17 pm Just pay shipping?! WHAT!!! Thats awesome. I have an order in with them right now. I look forward to receiving it. And will post a review for sure.
Yup! I got in this free eighth deal too. Seems like a lot of MOM's are offering this now to start off and to get their name out there.
If anyone knows of this please let me know....i have $15 for shipping :P