**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

CE Cannabis Extractions

MOM Name - CE Cannabis Extractions

Overall rating out of 10 - 8.5/10

Sign Up : I.D required. you must find them on instagram, request to follow them and then send a message, the reply will have their email with instructions.

Ordering & Pricing : after sending in I.D they will send a email that contains a imgur link to products past/present, a pastebin link for the menu, and another pastebin link with additional ordering instructions (e-transfers, format for ordering). they are one of the higher priced M.O.M's with the most expensive oz's coming in at $325 and the lowest being $160. I ordered two 1/4's for $160 plus $15 for shipping so $175 all together and i wasn't disappointed

Communication : they are quick to reply via email or instagram, i had no issues so no extra communication was necessary.

Packaging : the packaging wasn't the greatest but it was smell proof thank goodness ! it came in a small rectangular box and inside was a vacuum sealed bag that contained my flower in two separate zip-lock bags. the vacuum seal wasn't over vacuumed so the buds weren't too compressed

Products / Photos : i ordered two different phenotype's of MAC (miracle alien cookies). the flower is in high demand so when ordering they advise to put down what substitutes are acceptable, i ordered MAC #5 an #8 with #2 and #7 being my substitutes. i ended up receiving my substitutes which was not a big deal as all phenotype's were amazing looking. the flowers are properly cured with very dense thick nugs, when busted down they become nice and fluffy, the nose on both flowers are amazing and similar to each other smelling of a mix of berries and a hint of pine. i have only tested the MAC #2 so far but the taste is a little sweet and earthy, the high was a creeper! took about 5 minutes for the full effect to hit me, i was super relaxed with a very clear head. i would say MAC #2 would be great for those lazy saturdays

Incentive for Customers : if you refer a friend they get free shipping on their first order and you get free shipping on your next order

Incentive for Review : no incentive

Notes : after they accept e transfer it can take a day for them to send e transfer. they also carry a selection of very competitive priced extracts (FSE, HCE, shatter, distillate,rosin,hash). as well as competitively priced edibles (candies, CBD, RSO, dab juice). final note; although on the more expensive side you wont be disappointed ordering from CE.
Attachments
20190305_002531.jpg
20190305_002547.jpg

Re: CE Cannabis Extractions

Kanatakush wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:39 am
Vdubb wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:36 am Nice! I got MAC 3&7 both are excellent.

Enjoy!
have you tried their shatter? its hard to find reviews on CE.
I have. I’m not a huge concentrate guy but I enjoyed it. I’d avoid their trim run shattter as I’ve seen real bad reviews. I tried their LA confidential and tora bora shatter and they were both very terpy but a little on the harsher side than I like. esp the tora bora. I’ve heard better things about their fse and hce.

Re: CE Cannabis Extractions

Vdubb wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:23 am I have. I’m not a huge concentrate guy but I enjoyed it. I’d avoid their trim run shattter as I’ve seen real bad reviews. I tried their LA confidential and tora bora shatter and they were both very terpy but a little on the harsher side than I like. esp the tora bora. I’ve heard better things about their fse and hce.
Further to your comments, I have been using CE for some years and can contribute my perspective.
I started out with the CE shatter (regular nug run) which has always been excellent value for the money; the trim run is definitely hit or miss (twice it's been great, once it was only so-so).
Before long I had switched to their FSE/HCE/HTFSE, which are really good value, and would recommend trying that route.
I'm certain you will not regret it, it is so much nicer than the shatter.
However, the shatter is quite good as far as shatter goes, IMO.