**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Black Cap Cannacans two strain review

MOM Name

Blackcap Cannacans (IG only)
Overall rating out of 10:

8.5/10

https://instagram.com/blackcapcannacans ... 9bsmis42tm

Ordering & Pricing:

Ordering was easy, with fair prices, and they are very friendly and helpful! They help you find what you need. Paid with a etransfer, the packages are shipped express

Communication:

Always active on IG, they will get back to you as soon as they can

Packaging:

All bud comes in half ounce cans, that are vacuumed sealed, inside of a box, inside a shipping envelope. No smell whatsoever

Products / Photos:

Gelato 8/10
A wonderful sweet, dank, woody smell hits you as soon as you pop the can. The buds are not too dense, and have great visual appeal. You can see some purple hues, with bright orange pistils that are completely frosted. The cure and flush on these plants is outstanding, they have a wonderful fresh smell that makes your mouth water.

The dank, sweet, woody flavour that came through in my bong was wonderful, with an Indica leaning high, but not over powering. The burn was very clean, extremely smooth with white ash as expected. Overall a nice hybrid high, but for those people that don’t like Indicas, this might be a bit too strong. Vaping brings out the expected citrus flavours of Gelato, more like lemon candies with the high being a bit more potent. A nice all day smoke, AAA+

Green Crack 8.5/10
This can was an awesome surprise! The smell is sweet, citrusy, and woody, it just wakes up your taste buds. The buds are dense and have a wonderful trim, with a frosty look and some amazing looking pistils . My can was full of big healthy nuggets, with a wonderful cure and very clean smelling.

The buds exploded in my grinder, the smoke out of my bong was creamy smooth, no roughness whatsoever. A nice, clean sweet, woody smoke with light grey/white ash , again, just a very nice flush. The high is straight up Sativa, nice and clear headed, can go about my day without crashing. It is potent though, after my first bong hit a bit of euphoria set it, wonderful in the mornings!

Vaping brought out the citrus flavour, something that was lost in the bong. The high is a bit more potent this way, it will make you sit down if you over do it. I keep on going for it throughout the day, it has become a favourite Sativas in my stash. It does keep me up at night, so this is a perfect daytime weed for me, I believe this bud to be in the AAA+/AAAA- area, very good

Incentive for Customers:

-wonderfully cured and flushed bud
-wide selection
-concentrates will be coming soon
-weed worth buying

Incentive for Review:

None, just passing on the word
Last edited by chuchon06 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Black Cap Cannacans two strain review

chuchon06 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:39 pm Thanks fam!!! Took some pointers from you guys! Lol
Haha, we took endless pointers from OGs like StonerSteve and Blzd before we even thought about doing a formal review project. So while some ppl unfortunately will always view things as a "competition" I have always said that nothing would make me happier than seeing more serious, helpful user-generated reviews in the community - more the merrier as we elevate our expectations of Canadian cannabis as we go =)

Bassdrop30 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:03 am
realgrimm wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:33 pm thanx for the review,shot 'em a message about their new Red Dragon.. Hoping to hear soon been waiting for this strain..
Might have to pull the trigger as well, Red Dragon and 3 Kings sound really interesting
They bumped me to a local Rep , now I just gotta wait til his product shows,he told me he won't know what he's got til it arrives..

Bassdrop30 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:28 pm Which rep out of curiosity? Some people order direct with them, some get directed to reps. The one he refered me to was kinda loopy and wouldnt send a menu
Another Instagram guy outta Sault Ste. Marie(Green Feen) since Im in Ontario,guy i talked to also has no menu but seems to have a green thumb and upped a couple pics in dm of his distillate and shatter(nude extracts)

realgrimm wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:14 pm
Bassdrop30 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:28 pm Which rep out of curiosity? Some people order direct with them, some get directed to reps. The one he refered me to was kinda loopy and wouldnt send a menu
Another Instagram guy outta Sault Ste. Marie(Green Feen) since Im in Ontario,guy i talked to also has no menu but seems to have a green thumb and upped a couple pics in dm of his distillate and shatter(nude extracts)
Greenfeen4.0?

Bassdrop30 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:29 pm
realgrimm wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:14 pm
Greenfeen4.0?
Thats the guy but I think he ghosted me for ordering to bad those mushrooms looked good ,so I reached back out to BCCC and they said they would allow me to order direct

realgrimm wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 4:11 pm
Bassdrop30 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:18 pm Yeah man I think they need to step up their game with their reps or just allow everyone to order direct
they musta reached out to him ,cuz now outta nowhere he's saying hopefully Monday..haha, but I'm a first come first serve kinda guy so if nothing happens Monday I'll put more pressure on BCCC for an email transfer address..
Bassdrop30 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:18 pm Yeah man I think they need to step up their game with their reps or just allow everyone to order direct
Hey guys, I contacted BCCC today, send him a message through IG, he is a super nice dude and will hook you up. He had been doing bulk orders only and was relying on his reps for the smaller orders

chuchon06 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 pm
they musta reached out to him ,cuz now outta nowhere he's saying hopefully Monday..haha, but I'm a first come first serve kinda guy so if nothing happens Monday I'll put more pressure on BCCC for an email transfer address..
Hey guys, I contacted BCCC today, send him a message through IG, he is a super nice dude and will hook you up. He had been doing bulk orders only and was relying on his reps for the smaller orders
Yeah they both actually reached out to me today and the rep had better prices :lol: ..Kudos and well played BCCC letting the reps make...Reps is caught up in the mail so I feel him since I got one this Monday will be 6 days out

realgrimm wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:39 am
chuchon06 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 pm

Yeah they both actually reached out to me today and the rep had better prices :lol: ..Kudos and well played BCCC letting the reps make...Reps is caught up in the mail so I feel him since I got one this Monday will be 6 days out
Awesome, enjoy and let us know man!!