**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Supreme Collective Review For March

**Mom/Retailer Name:**

*SupremeCollective*

**Communication and packaging:**

The SupremeCollective's goal is to both provide exceptional and craft product, and to truly take care of their customers. The best that I have had so far in terms of Communication and helpfulness, it seemed they were able to assist and accomadate in any way possible. They are thoughtful and are willing to work with you to learn your wants and needs. They want to build a foundation with long term customers whom they have the chance to gain a strong relationship with. They love to chat, and it seems I spend more time doing that then arranging my order!
The package was sent the same day that the order was placed. It was recieved within TWO business days this time across Canada. It came in a padded mailer, with a box containing two large black baggies. Each bag has delightful colored stickers with the logo to indicate each type of product within. They are completely sealed to maintain all qualities, and you honestly feel like a kid on Christmas breaking in to each one.

**Strains and pictures:**

**Mendo Breath**

I HAD TO GET MORE!! With gorgeous thumb shaped buds which.. I guess actually are the size of my thumb - every single nug in the oZ was over 2.5G. The bag looks HUGE. It was as fresh as you could imagine, resembling Tin quality instantly.

A gorgeous array of greens, purples and blues seemed to twist and pull every which way through the bud. Little orange pistils tried to shoot their way up, but the absolute glacier level of crystal covering it would not allow it. Each resin head shone through like a proud little soldier, head intact all throughout. The smell was almost breathe taking. Sweet vanilla and caramel smoothly blended with a deep earth smell to make one that exhilarates the senses, and the taste was one that lasted for minutes after.

A sweet bakery with a hint of kush that is as smooth as air going in. The high hits you like a rollercoaster, so do not even try smoking this when you have any plans. It starts with a shock to your face that sends a shiver down your spine, lifting all of the stress off of your shoulders like a cloud drifting away. The body begins to cement itselfs as your anxiety lessens. Everything and anything seems like a pleasure, including the INTENSE hunger. Like, destroy the kitchen hungry.

**Guava Wookie Premium Cannagar (8G Bud W/ 3G Concentrate)**

Just on Monday I smoked the Cannagar which I've held onto for a few weeks, and I was the closest to Bob Marley and the Ganja Gods as I could possibly be. I am not lying when I say it is the highest I have and will ever be. Easily. It was different smoking whole leaf, however everything else very nicely blended together to make a smoke that was beyond exceptional. It was an intense taste of hashish, tropical fruit, and oddly enough what I associate as Redbull.

I got probably half way through on a couple multiple lights throughout the night. I ended up allowing my brother to partake and finish the last half after I became an amorphous blob on the sofa, where I somehow managed to stay up until 5am watching the entirety of BBC Planet Earth 2..

...so did you guys know that 150 000 Antelope died due to a Virulent virus right in front of the camera crew while filming? Yeah sober me didnt, high me now has 1001 amazing facts about animals, though. That's what they did to me.

It lasted what seemed to be ages.. If I was a teenager again, an old fashioned Jamacian Hotbox would have been the Crème de le crème though! This is something I am SO glad to have tried, and it's a story I will tell for life.

**Cookies 200mg**

10 x 20mg Baby chocolate chip cookies (EXACTLY like the Chips Ahoy small cookies), they were delicious! I downed 5 with a glass of milk just before bed the first night, granting me with a spectacular sleep which seemed to only take minutes to fall in to. The next day I ate 10 just throughout the morning, and it seemed to give me a 'consistent, level' buzz which carried me through the morning and into the afternoon.

**Honey (Balance 28:1) 220CBD:6.7THC**

Made from Okanagan's finest honey, it has a smell to die for. A bright amber, it looks like it was made yesterday. Extremely flavorful, I've been using it on toast every morning for the last week and a half and I can surely tell you it is working in keeping any back tension previously felt at bay, my headaches have been less frequent and it seems my appetite has increased. I am only half way through so I will update with any changes!

**Muddy Buddies 150mg**

Peanut butter clusters covered in chocolate, with what seems to be cereal on the inside, these are a completely new snack to me and now one that I'm looking into baking myself. Oh my God they are DELICIOUS. I ate one.. then another.. then another.. until I aimlessly swung my hand back and forth in the bag trying for another, to no avail. These things are dangerous, with an addictive taste and a quick hitting high, it seemed like I was slammed down and kept down for the entire evening. The couch was my best friend. My comfort. My homie. And I was never leaving him.

**Spicy Mixed Nuts 200mg**

I actually could not eat these due to an Almond allergy :( They did however look great! Straight up with a look like Bar Nuts, I gave them to a friend who said 4 pints and the whole bag had him DESTROYED. He does frequent edibles here and there so would have a slight tolerance to them.

**Lollipop 200mg**

This was great! A bigger sized Lolli which I had actually used while downtown doing some shopping, I seemed to be able to stay motivated and determined to finish the plans I had set out (...I HATE shopping), in an alright mood. It seemed to have a shorter lasting effect than I had expected.

**Incentive for reviews:**

There were no incentives for this review.

**Coupons and Subscription offers:**

Free shipping and apparel on all orders over $200!