**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Girl Scout Cookies GSC | Ganjawest | March 2019

[GanjaWest] Girl Scout Cookies GSC Hybrid Indica Review | 4.7/5
Girl scout cookies (GSC) is probably one the most household pot names I remember even before legalization .. but have had mixed results with it in the past. Either flavorless, too harsh, or too weak (or in OCS 56$ / 3.5g) so I never understood why people liked it so much.

This hybrid indica (60/40 with up to 28% THC) is marked as AAA. Right away when opening up I could smell wine, alcohol, spirit, the smells I associate with very high end bud. I didn't really get a cookies but smelled a sweet, pleasing smell (not baked goods) which is a nice combination nonetheless. Pretty light in color it was really crusty, lots of orange, long red hairs, pretty dense. Near the center the crystals lessened up but yielded a nice green stem. Breaking it open also gave a bit of a different smell, a bit of a food-spice smell. Sticky as when pinching it maintained its form with no bits and pieces falling off.

When grinding it up we really see how shiny, crusty the buds are. The bud themselves are very light green, some tints of purple (minor) and a VERY sticky bud (to itself, not to my hands). The smell now is very SHARP, burns the nostrils: a bit lemony, almost burning the nostrils with that wine, alcohol smell. Lemon, wine, and stinkyness is the best way to describe it. Possibly one of the most unique smell we've seen recently. Think sodapop, lemon pledge smell that really stands out among other acidic/lemon strains.

In the vape it was a very delicious experience. At 185 we got hit with a very sweet taste (sugar, sweet, bit of honey) and very flavorful. Cranking it up to 195 we got a cookie taste (Sweet as well) which was nice to taste and lasted throughout the entire vape session, the taste didn't dissapear right away. As well the effects kicked in almost immediately even after vaping which is not a super common occurence as we usually only feel buzzed after burning it.

Burning it yielded a light grey, to light dark ash with some specks of white. Smooth-wise was a bit harsh (whether its the high THC or the actualy flush/curing of the bud). I would lean toward the fact that it was high THC as the effects really kicked in right away. Yet despite this we got nice thick smoke which filled the air quickly and made me want to go back for more right away. Def. a more indica leaning bud with couch lock, daydreaming, zoning off, no anxiety, but no body buzz. It also left me feeling in a good mood, euphoric, whether it was due to the good taste or the nature of the bud (or both). A very end-of-day sit back and relax kind of feeling.

Overall probably one of the best GSC we've come across (considering price of others too) I can see why this was/is a really go-to strain. From the unique spirit/wine smell, the sweet aroma both out of the bag AND while vaping and strong effects despite the semi-harsh toking it was a great experience. If I had to nitpick anything about it it would be the minor-harshness but due to the taste and the effects it could be quickly forgiven. Makes me want to research more on GSC strains and see how other growers do it ... perhaps adding it to my daily rotation (hence giving it 4.5 / 5).