**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Ganja West April 25th, 2019

GW has truly become my "go to MoM" for several months now. I am honestly never disappointed with the strains they send me. I purchased an ounce worth of product - 4 1/4 ounce strains. And I also received 3, 1 gram samples to try out.

Very earthy smell to this strain with a nice floral/lemon scent to it. I am really enjoying this as a daytime strain. If offers are very nice relaxed body stone but does not take away any of your energy whatsoever. Very smooth to smoke as well and the buds are really dense and quite large.
GOD'S GREEN CRACK.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This may be my favourite out of the bunch. Such an incredible smell and taste to this flower! VERY pungent yet sweet blueberry flavour. A true cerebral high yet still very well balanced for an indica heavy strain. If you have not tried this strain yet, I highly reccomment it.
MATARO BLUE.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found this strain to be a bit strong on the throat. Not to say it's a harsh smoke but it's VERY spicy and woody. so you get a bit of a throat punch when you inhale. I prefer a smoother smoke to be fair. It does have a nice buzz effect though, so if you don't mind a good kick to the chops, this might be for you!
PINE TAR KUSH.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Definitely a heavy hitter when it comes to this flower. It has a great indica effect .. full body high, super relaxing. The colors in this are truly stunning, I don't think the picture serves it justice. Very dense, large perfumed nugs and the nose on this is wonderful. Kind of smells like Purple Urkle to me but less of that grape taste and more of a mixed berry taste.
PURPLE GHOST.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can surely see why this is suggested to those suffering with severe pain. No joke, this strain will knock you on your ass. Very heavy indica flower with amazing pain relieving effects. It has a strong and intense piney smell and taste to it. I quite enjoyed the joint I rolled but I napped not long after. Definitely suited for a nighttime smoke if you want to be functional during your day.
UBC CHEMO.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honestly one of the strongest smelling strains I have ever put my nose too. Very gassy with a hint of lemon and other citrus fruits. I had great energy smoking this and have reached for it a few times now. I felt very creative and clear minded while high on this, most enjoyable!
UK SOUR DIESEL.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a blast from the past for me. WW was likely one of the very first strains I've ever smoked. In fact it was a staple back in the day. It's not one of my favourite strains considering ALL the amazing options out there nowadays but it's nostalgic and still offers a classic high that takes you back if you're an old fart like me. And I have to say that is enjoyable :)
WHITE WIDOW.jpg