**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

GetWeedOnline.Store Review

MOM Name
GetWeedOnline

They reached out to give me a sample pack to review but i said ill just buy a couple oz off them, saw a review here about em so was gonna try it. Wasn't disappointed

Overall rating out of 10: 8.5/10

Ordering & Pricing:
Ordering is simple, tbh never had a problem with ordering from moms. Prices are very good and low but they do charge tax i notice so that's probably why its cheaper.

Communication:
Customer service is quick and respectful. Only really talked to them on live chat about my compliments on strains so idk wasnt much of a conversation

Packaging:

Packaging is clean, comes in bubble mailer with a canada post printed label. They used plastic bags instead of mylar which is a first for meal. Was still air sealed so no smell at all

Darth Vadar : 8.5/10 - $180/oz
Nice dark colour to it, has nice crystals, nice stick to it and great smell. Smoke was as good as it looked, no complaints, great taste and potent. Would definitely buy again

Gorilla Glue #4 7/10 - $130/oz
Stuff was definitely good for the price. Personally i think it should be a low AAA but doesnt really matter. smooth taste, didnt get super high as some GG4 but still overall pretty good for $130.
Purple Kush : 8/10 - $180/oz
Price seemed pretty steep for a PK, but wasnt upset at all. Darth vadar looked a lot better but these smoked pretty on par. obviously more couch lock on the PK but nice taste and was pretty gassy/potent as indicas should be. Worth the buck

Package it came in
Incentive for Customers: 20% off first order so got some higher priced strains to try out. Worth it

Incentive for Review: None but didnt really decide to buy until they reached out, rather just buy then get some free stuff.

Notes: They guys seem pretty cool, would definitely try them again. Got an OZ of each strain, quick to respond, fair pricing and pretty good quality. They are a new mom it seems so obviously they gonna be on their best behavior. Milk it and buy while it last lmfao

Re: GetWeedOnline.Store Review

AimOrDie wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:25 pm
foutchi wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 10:39 am I wonder why they are charging taxes on something Illegal... but that's just me.
Most people running these business claim their profit. They just don't claim it as "drug sales"

If you pay your taxes, there's less chance the government comes knocking.
yea i noticed a few people charged taxes. I asked some reps about it and youre right, they do claim their income and what not. I saw those shamrock guys say they use a payment processor so technically all their funds come from a real company which is all taxable.