**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BudCheap Review - 4 Strains - May 2019

**MoM/Retailer Name**

BudCheap

**Shipping/Packaging**

Received the package in 2 quick days from BC to Ontario via Puralator. (There is also an option for Canada Post) The flower was packaged in a Puralator bubble mailer with individually labelled standard baggies that had a pleasant light brown, glossy finish. No suspicious smell either.
-
(use imgur links for higher quality pictures)
-

**Zombie OG**
InShot_20190601_233335539.jpg
This strain is popular around my house and we all agree this one was some amazing Zombie OG. Right out of the bag these plump light green buds have a nice appeal. With little clusters of orange hairs and a blanket of frost. Decent trim as well with little leaf. The smell is really sweet and creamy with a berry type fruityness. Amazing aroma that gets better upon prying open the sticky buds. The taste is also creamy and dank with hints of gas and sweet fruit on the exhale. It's such a smooth and satisfying smoke that tastes great all the way through the joint and burns a light coloured ash. Despite sometimes being a really sedating strain, I found this one to be more of a hybrid with indica leaning effects. Instant wave of relaxation after the first few puffs and you feel that heaviness of the eyes set in but it wasn't a smoke that made me too tired. Instead it was a tingly body stone that settled into a minor but not sedating couch lock.

http://imgur.com/a/jYGcwYX

**Trainwreck**
InShot_20190601_233427078.jpg
Trainwreck is one of those strains that I've had several times and never will get tired of. It used to make me really anxious back when I had a lesser tolerance to high thc strains but now I really appreciate the effects. The buds are heavy and dense with clusters of orange hairs all over. Also resinous and sticky, suitable for a grinder as it would take a while by hand. The smell is slightly muted at first, only picking up hints of spice and citrus. As soon as a bud is ground up the smell gets much sweeter with a blend of sour lemon-lime, and pepper. Really similar when smoked with a pungent and earthy taste on the exhale. Smokes smoothly in a joint burning a light grey coloured ash. The high is obviously where this strain shines and this time was no different. Surging rush of energetic euphoria that hits quickly and feels like a full on happy sativa. As time goes on and the more you smoke the effects start shifting to indica leaning with a heavy couch lock. The body is relaxed but the mind stays awake and focused making for a unique experience that is fun and enjoyable but not for everyone.

http://imgur.com/a/dx79Hjv

**Blue Fin Tuna**
InShot_20190601_233542350.jpg
Another Tuna related strain and I'll never get tired of them. You just know it's going to be a heavy and potent smoke. This one is Tuna × Blueberry, Blue Fin Tuna, and it's the definition of dank and gassy. The nose stinging type. Once you get passed those overwhelming notes you also can smell the sweet berry from the other parent, blueberry. Super sticky and resinous buds that have a vibrant and healthy green colour with some subtle purple hues, more so within the bud. A little leaf here and there but they are just as caked as the rest of the bud. The taste is exactly what you would expect. Gas, gas, and more gas. Very hard hitting and thick smoke. Easy to cough but not because it's harsh but just a hard hitting kush. The high is just as loud and defined as everything else with this strain. Starts off with a rush of happy and uplifted effects, a real mood enhancer at first with that 1/4 sativa side coming through. That is quickly overpowered by the heavy couch lock and sedating high that hits like a truck at first. Heavy eyes and slow thoughts and speech. I would save this for late evening or night indefinitely as it even has a burnt out crash afterwards. Effective for sleep that's for certain.

http://imgur.com/a/A7CjZn8

**Death Bubba**
InShot_20190601_233611845.jpg
A perfect choice for an evening or before bed strain. This death bubba really has some pungent and dank notes right out of the bag. Was just stinking up the room when I ground some up and it lingered for a while. Very resinous and moderately sticky too. Broke up fluffy and was really easy to roll. You know, when the weed basically rolls itself lol. The buds have a tight and dense structure free of any visible leaf. Tons of orange hairs spread throughout with a decent amount of trichs as well. It packs that classic death bubba nose with gassy, pine, and
earthy characteristics. Burns a light grey ash and very smooth to smoke in a joint or a bong. Really good tasting smoke all the way through that carries over the gassy and earthy profile with a hint of sweet lemon/citrus. This one had me really couch locked after a while with a spacey head high that brought on lazy and sedative feelings. I never get much done with some good ol death bubba and its always been a consistently decent strain.

http://imgur.com/a/Z4o3vQY

Incentive for Review :

Samples were given for unbiased and honest reviews. Newer MoM on the scene and haven't seen tons of posts and reviews around here.Take these reviews with a grain of salt as samples could sometimes, but not always, be the better looking buds in the batch but these are my personal and honest opinions on these 4.

**Final Notes**

These 4 strains I tried were good examples of what Bud Cheap has to offer and they have some modestly priced flower for the quality. Especially the Blue Fin Tuna and Zombie OG which were my personal favourites. Nothing was old or dry as well which speaks for quality. Also very friendly staff that were quick and helpful to any questions etc. A positive and good overall experience.