**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Chronic Kush Review

Chronic Kush

Overall rating out of 10:10

Super easy, no hassle

Ordering & Pricing:
I have to say this MoM kicked ass right here. I ordered and before i sent payment they sold out. They honored the deal when more came in
Price was very good as i paid 40/0z. I've got 100oz that were alot worse quality. Price for this was unrel

Communication:
Customer service was awesome and keep very close communication to solve the minor issue of a mixup. They really knocked it out of the park.

Packaging:
Very Discreet and well packaged. No odor at all! Ordered 30oz and each back was sealed to 3oz increments

Products / Photos:
Og Kush
Incentive for Customers:
Budget Oz are quality forsure

Incentive for Review:
Keep up the killer work and great CS.

Re: Chronic Kush Review

Incentive to review: $20 coupon

Hey. This dispensary is legendary. They keep getting the best stuff that you can't even catch up. Blessedquick is out of this world. I can mix it with literally any liquid drink. It's amazing. They never seem to disappoint. Hats off to you guys at chronic kush. Keep up the good work :).

Review for Chronic Kush Co

Pros: easy to use interface, great selection, great prices with detailed listing of what each strain can do, option to buy in bulk or what you need recreationally, same day delivery in the GTA option available.

Cons: there are none so far! I’m glad I found them .

CK has a good variety with great buds to bake with, it offers budget-High quality strains, they have some infamous strains like blue dream at excellent prices. Would highly recommend them specially for 1st time users who are not much familiar with mail ordering, they provide safe transactions.

Nice i cant wait to see how fast it is im in the gta kinda so im interested to see how long it will take to to get to me bc moms are at 3 days can i get it down to a day with chronic kush lets see i just orderd 1 1\2 ohs of the Dutch treat looks nice in the pic i will do a review when it comes but judged from here I think it will be fire 🔥
Last edited by Asarothrage on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dont look like its gunna get her today aww. Ordered Wednesday late at nite shipped Thursday at 11am 2 day shipping so of course canada post will take the max time im 30km outta the delivery area or i would have paid the 30 o well lets see if 2g can last me till monday or i will order from the bakers corner to get some to get through man i want my goodies lol chronickushcoca as been geat so far when it come to communication and shipping i jar it up monday i will do a review. Dank you😜

Great company!

I've ordered 3 Times now and have not been disappointed once. Very excellent bud in the AAAA GRADE section well worth the price, tried sour amnesia, Black diamond, tuna kush, Darth Vader and I was pleased with all of them.
Last time I ordered some skunkberry from the AA SECTION and I was very pleased with that as well. I was expecting a lower quality bud but I was surprised when the AA bud was fairly potent. I will probably be ordering from the AA SECTION from now on for 130$ oz you can't go wrong. You get quality and quantity.

After most storefront dispensaries in Toronto closed, I resorted to a delivery service - and I wish I'd been using Chronic Kush Co all along! The product quality/price is fantastic, they have a loyalty rewards program that pays off quickly, and the same day GTA delivery has been on point every time (plus the drivers are nice and always on time) . Highly recommend!

AimOrDie wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:40 am Can someone do something about the obvious spam? This thread doesnt need to be bumped to the top monthly by people whose only comments are shilling for it.
These guys have a small army of fake accounts and have been shilling themselves for months. I brought it up to admins and nothing happened.

xsinx wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:38 am
AimOrDie wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:40 am Can someone do something about the obvious spam? This thread doesnt need to be bumped to the top monthly by people whose only comments are shilling for it.
These guys have a small army of fake accounts and have been shilling themselves for months. I brought it up to admins and nothing happened.
That's sad. I like this forum, and really like some of the members of the community. Seems like it's barely paid attention to by the admins though.

Used them in the past too, I can vouch for how professional these guys are. I ordered for local delivery because I live in the city they operate in and they delivered the next day because I ordered really late so that was fine. The packaging was the same as OP's post and the driver was super chill so I left him a tip for coming to me even though I paid the delivery fee because I know these guys are taking a risk.

The only thing that sketched me out is where he parked and I as I had to walk to his passenger window he asked me if I had time for a "spiel" and the way my back was positioned, there was a hill with steps and a sidewalk and I was nervous because something felt off and I kept thinking that as he was talking I would be snuck up on and arrested or something dumb like that so I kept looking over my shoulder as he spoke (I hope he doesn't think I was rude haha) but everything turned out great.

In my opinion they should just tell us they are going to email us the spiel because it was related to future orders.

The stuff was good and it was a $85 oz of master kush.

I wish them well.

Nabeel12 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 pm Incentive to review: $20 coupon

Hey. This dispensary is Amazing!. They keep getting the best stuff. Prices are also unbeatable. They have lots of different strains and lots of other goodies! Everyone should check em out! Keep up the good work guys!
Yet another fresh account preaching the glory of this MOM. This is getting ridiculous.

Guess I'm a fresh troll 2. The flowers from them in the budget section are ok. Lemon Kush to me seems to be the best buy in that section. I don't get the hate? I have used them 3 times this year alone without issues and the budget flower from them is better than most of the $99 shit promoted on these boards .

Budhunter232323 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:05 am Guess I'm a fresh troll 2. The flowers from them in the budget section are ok. Lemon Kush to me seems to be the best buy in that section. I don't get the hate? I have used them 3 times this year alone without issues and the budget flower from them is better than most of the $99 shit promoted on these boards .
They have been using shill accounts here since forever, tons of fake reviews and a lot of compaints about mold and shit weed. They are super obvious and the admins have yet to address this issue. Not saying they are terribad bur their sales tactics are sketch as hell.

Budhunter232323 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:16 pm I would guess its first timers making a review to get $20 from the review. They have cards in every order directing how to.
Part of it is that, part of it is people like meow69 who post almost a copy/paste extremely shilly review every couple weeks. When you know the owner is a lady called Cat, it's hard not to jump to conclusions. In any case, all those reviews are worthless to me. Well in fact no they aren't worthless, they just are a very strong indicator to stay away.

I used CK a couple times last year and have zero complaints about the quality for the price point. Prices have crept up from when i last ordered i see though. No more $74 ounces.

Not a bad MOM, just there are many better ones. I highly recommend those who only shop at CK to try others.