**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

grimms Red Dragon//3 Kings//Black Cap Cannacans review

Black Cap Cannacans
https://www.instagram.com/blackcapcannacans2.0/

Overall rating out of 10:7.5
EDITED: Upon further review
Instagram,no sign up required

Ordering & Pricing:

Here's where things get strange,besides the custom, seeing product pics and inquiring..when I inquired I was greeted by a company rep that wanted to know where I was located and handed me over to a local supplier ,wait time was approximately 3hrs ..so know I have my new contact to shoot a message too which I did but wasn't able to connect for 2 days..A nice supplier greeted me after my initial message and carefully scripted one at that, since this was my first Instagram purchase everything seems sketchy..The guy (GF) was attentive but told me his shipment was late and he never knows what he's gunna receive but had other things going on on his page .. So after I find prices ($90 for 14gs plus $20 for shipping),Thursday and Friday pass and he has yet to receive his order so I decide I'll give him to Monday before I reach back out to BCC.. Monday rolls in so does his order and he get neither of my selected strains. So now I'm getting concerned since I don't want to miss out on the Red Dragon, I reach out to BCC and explain my issue and now this gentleman has to do the same, wait on product, which Im gathering now is still curing at "the farm".This guy I talked to here was a real laid back guy got me to call him and we shot the shit,nice personalized touch also gave me his word hed have the product going out by Tuesday or hell give me a free can or product of equal value(which direct from company is $20 more)..Tuesday he's working "the farm" so requests I touch base later at night.. Confirmed Tuesday it should be getting processed and shipped right away..No Tracking number was received even though I did request it..Parcel showed today ..Monday... roughly a 2 week dance

Communication:
Clear attentive communication..even phone number to make sure there was no miscommunications and to assure me theres a friendly human on the other end

Packaging:
This is a first,never seen anything like it...lol ..everything was massively taped, I mean the box it came in had to be cut open only to greet the next taped up layer ,took me almost 10 mins to get into
Products / Photos:

Red Dragon

Been awhile since I've had this one,nice fresh popcorn & pieces size,smelt like ice cream or sweet,airy smooth pulls,subtle sweet like bubblegum flavor.
Mostly grey ash and had good effects,not the same that I recall but that was from my pre-mom days so my tolerance is way higher now,I did recognize some effects that I remembered from the only time I bought a seedy 3.5 from a street dispensary(wish I held on to a few)...
EDIT: but this strain didn't cut it for me think it lacks potency

3 Kings

Med-small-popcorn size thin buds,biggest coming in at 1.6g. Upon opening this can I was greeted with a pungent gassy diesel smell again buds were skinny and also had harder stems not thick stem though..Has a pretty potent indica head high to it which had me a little locked and disorientated,taste was mild for its gassy smell

both strains were nicely cured and had no real burn-out
Incentive for Customers:
canned freshness

Incentive for Review:
None given

Notes:
-lost a little for the popcorn and pieces for Red Dragon sold for reg price
-tracking number not provided
-wait time