**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

CannaLeaf.co - Free 14g Nuken Promo Plus Extras!

MOM Name
CannaLeaf.co

Overall rating out of 10:
9/10

Ordering & Pricing:
Free 14g Nuken on Signup Promo; flower range from $120-235oz. Ordering is as simple as creating an account on their website (which is clean and fast), choosing items and checking out--same as any e-merchant.

I’d say that CannaLeaf’s pricing vs. quality is pretty solid--I could find only one quad flower priced above $200, everything else is sub $200oz, and for the quality I received, I am willing to say that their pricing is fair if not competitive.

Communication:
Top notch CS. I was dealt with via website chat in short order, and communication is equally good on discord. The whole CannaLeaf team thus far have been exceedingly friendly, honest, accommodating, and generous.

Packaging:
Packaging was excellent; fully sealed mylar bags inside of a shipping box, no discernable smells.

Products / Photos:

Nuken::
---
---
---
---
  • Nose/Flavour: I must admit to having conferred with my fellow discorders and potheads on a consensus regarding the aroma surrounding this nuken. The conclusion reached by said focus group, was that this particular cut of nuken is decidedly dank, with a heavy piney freshness and a hint of sweetness. It came smelling as though it was fresh out of curing, and the vapour flavour carries through with an equal appeal.
  • Trim/Cure/Density: The trim is GOOD, there’s a bit of sugar leaf that could have been yanked, but it’s certainly not bad by any stretch. The cure, as mentioned above, is on point--a tad sticky with good squish. Density is medium to high, and the largest bud I received was ~2.5g.
  • Lift/Buzz: Classic nuken buzz--good strong body stone coupled with a heavy, almost cloudy head stone. This cut is good potent nuken; wake and baking with it resulted in a whole lot of nothing getting done, so I don’t recommend it for day use, but I absolutely recommend it. Use this one to turn off at day’s end, or while vegging at the couch station.
  • Potency/Quality: AAA+, I’d say, as the trim isn’t perfect and it’s not the MOST potent nuken ever grown, but assuredly it is good quality weed, and at the cost of ONLY shipping, hell, it might be damn near the best weed I’ve had all year! Lol.
  • Vapour Quality: Smooth and tasty… Not a hiccup.
  • Overall: 7.9/10
Snow White::
---
---
---
---
  • Nose/Flavour: This snow white cut was kind of interesting in the olfactory sense, in that it’s aroma is very gassy with a hint of fresh flowers, while the taste is almost exactly the opposite--very floral with a hint of gas! It kind of tripped my brain out, and I quite enjoyed it.
  • Trim/Cure/Density: I received one massive 3.5g nug, which had an excellent trim and was highly dense. Cure was excellent-bud is dank and sticky on the inside, with good squish.
  • Lift/Buzz: Fantastic hybrid buzz. Might be among my favourite new hybrid strains. I’ve read this strain is a 65/35 indica to sativa split, and I found that it was the perfect balance of mind to body highs. I felt very relaxed and calm without being compromisingly sedated. This stone would suit me for just about any time of day; great edge-taker-offer.
  • Potency/Quality: Potency was high, AAAA- is probably a fair assessment. The colas of this cut are probably full quads, but even this smaller nug was pretty nice. I only needed a single bowl in the dynavap to reach a good degree of medicated-ness. Snow White is probably the most likely reorder strain of the four I tried.
  • Vapour Quality: Smooth and light on the lungs. Floral and tasty.
  • Overall: 8.7/10
Black Diamond:
---
---
---
---
  • Nose/Flavour: This bud just reeks of gas and lemon pledge.. A big sack of this could probably stink up the OUTside. Same is true of the flavour, gassy with lemon to my tongue, and it even came through nice in a joint, which burned excellently, fyi.
  • Trim/Cure/Density: Another big 3.5g single nug; it is excellently cured and properly tacky when pulled apart. Great amount of squish, medium to high density, with an excellent moisture content. Trim is top-shelf.
  • Lift/Buzz: Super Munchies Warning with this one! I ate myself out of house and home after a single joint, but that stone lasted well through all the food and was a heavy indica buzz. Not couchlocked per se, more like deeply relaxed and slightly sedated, then easing into a nice sleepy burnout… Great evening bud.
  • Potency/Quality: CannaLeaf has these four strains graded at AAA to AAA+, and on the whole, I think they are being slightly conservative, because I’d rate this black diamond cut up near the low quad range with the Snow White. It’s dank and sticky, and has great potency overall. AAAA-, imo.
  • Vapour Quality: Smooth and tasty, the lemony terps mix nicely with the gas, no harshness that I noticed.
  • Overall: 8.5/10
Purple Kush::
---
---
---
  • Nose/Flavour: Fairly indistinct; this purple kush had alomost no discernable nose for me. The taste was a slightly different story, while still mild, I found it had a sweet kushy thing happening.
  • Trim/Cure/Density: Again, I’m going to say the trim was just OKAY, it definitely could have been cleaned up a bit better. The cure was good, but it was slightly less fresh than the other three strains. Density is medium to high.
  • Lift/Buzz: Surprisingly potent. After reviewing pictures, when compared with the other three, the amount of trichs on the purp kush seems somewhat lackluster, but upon vaping it, I found myself happily kushed out. Nice heavy body stone and cloudy head high. Purple Kush is one of those truly dopey strains, and this is no departure.
  • Potency/Quality: Due to lack of nose, complete absence of any purple (bit odd for PK), rough trim and smaller nug size (gram and under) I’d go AAA for this cut. The potency is on point if aesthetics isn’t your thing, but it isn’t winning any beauty or perfume pageants anytime soon.
  • Vapour Quality: Good and smooth, as most of Cannaleaf’s flowers have been. No complaints.
  • Overall: 7.5/10

Incentive for Customers:
Beyond the free Nuken on signup (must pay shipping), CannaLeaf now has a promo running for a free oz of Nuken with every 2oz purchase.

Incentive for Review:
Nope, just helping the new kid on the block get some exposure.

Notes:
I know there were probably people out there who didn’t pull the trigger on this promo, feeling like it was too good to be true, and I was almost one of those people. Suffice it to say, I am glad I decided to take the gamble. CannaLeaf is clearly here to make some waves, and I feel good recommending their products to the community.

Cheers guys and gals!
BiNG (discord)

Re: CannaLeaf.co - Free 14g Nuken Promo Plus Extras!

Cannabal wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:09 am Must be YOUR animals hair, lol.. Ain't none in mine.
Did you even think about that before you typed it? We both have animals that managed to get their hair INSIDE the buds? Only with this specific Nuken too, since none of the 8 other strains in my storage have any animal hair anywhere.
Maybe your buds came from a different batch, or maybe you just didn't notice. If you look at the microscope shot of the bud in my review, you'll clearly see hair. Saying there "ain't none in yours" doesn't make it true and it just makes you sound biased.

AimOrDie wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:29 pm I didn't find enough to be a huge deal, just pick a couple hairs out and smoke the weed. It's actually decent quality.

Yeeeah I guess. I'm still not smoking hair. Who knows what the story with it is.

I'd say I found about 10 white pet hairs around 1 inch. They jutted out of the nug about 1/8 of a cm, I'd pull on it and an inch long wavy hair would come out lol. Then I dropped that nug and picked up a different to bust, same thing, etc. until I had no more nugs.

(I was account 80-90 if that helps anyone compare their batch with mine.)

I didn't want to say anything, I thought it would be more widespread, but it just looks like I got the most hair. I see the same 1/8 cm hairs jutted in some of the pictures people have posted but I don't know if that's gonna be a full length hair or what it is.

I'll grab a pic when I have time, it was all over so even though I picked a ton out I'm sure there's more.

Cannabal wrote:Must be YOUR animals hair, lol.. Ain't none in mine.

Thanks for the laugh mate, lol. Next time I pull hair out of my nugs in front of someone I'll be sure to say that. Oh MUST BE MINE. lol 😂

I don't have pets. : P

SuperLuigi999 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:31 pm I cant believe you all smoked it after it was covered in dog hairs. That's gross. What kind of quality control do you think was put into the rest of the efforts if they didnt care about sending out promo stuff with dog hair in it. I would have thrown everything out. Who knows what else is in there.
Many of us have dogs and are used to the musty taste.Cat hair is more pleasant.

SuperLuigi999 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:31 pm I cant believe you all smoked it after it was covered in dog hairs. That's gross. What kind of quality control do you think was put into the rest of the efforts if they didnt care about sending out promo stuff with dog hair in it. I would have thrown everything out. Who knows what else is in there.
Lots of grows use cats to control pests like mice. It would blow your mind what could be in your black market weed. If the idea of a cat hair freaks you out, I suggest you buy legal, cause NOBODY else is regulated to be clean, and there's no such thing as "best practice" in illegal markets.

And just to restate: there was NO HAIR in my weed from CannaLeaf.