**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

AimOrDie's CannaLeaf Review!

Hello and welcome to another of AimOrDie's reviews! This time we're reviewing the free 14g of Nuken from CannaLeaf.co, thanks for checking it out!

Extremely simple signup. A couple buttons.

Ordering & Pricing:
I generally order bulk, but they have some very fair pricing on their ounces. From 120-200 as far as I've seen.

Communication:
Communication through e-mail is fairly quick. Elizabeth seems friendly enough, haven't had much interaction with them.

Packaging:
Not exactly phenomenal packaging. No vacuum seal, small box with one strip of tape. Needs work for sure.

Products / Photos:
Nuken
I was quite surprised with the quality. For something that was free, I was expecting a low AA at best. This stuff is easily AA+ or AAA- and exceeds expectations.
A lot of the buds are on the smaller side, being less than half a gram. 2 larger nugs mixed in with the rest. The buds are fairly dense, seem to have been cured well and aren't too dry. With that said, it's smell isn't incredibly pungent and it's trim could use a lot of work. Earthy/Gassy smell on this one, with a fairly harsh smoke that burns grayish white. There's also some animal hairs in this stuff, which isn't ideal. The buzz is a pretty strong, but not overpowering Indica buzz, I wouldn't say it'll put you to sleep but it's nice and relaxing. Overall I'd rate this at 70/100 AA+/AAA- which could've been higher if the trim was better, and I wasn't finding hair.

Incentive for Customers:
They currently are giving away a free ounce of Nuken if you purchase 2 other ounces. Pretty cool deal.

Incentive for Review:
None, wasn't even asked to write a review.

Notes:
I guess CannaLeaf is a new MoM trying to get their name out their, and I can only imagine giving away 200+ free half ounces did just that. Interesting business strategy, hopefully it all works out for them in the end.
I'd say CannaLeaf has a couple things to work on, but could end up being a standout in the near future.

Re: AimOrDie's CannaLeaf Review!

Hey AimorDie,

Thanks for doing this review on us! We appreciate your honesty and fair concerns, as well as the time to put this piece together.

(Okay, here we go again, when I previewed it the first time, it disappeared! -_- second time should be better right? I remembered to copy it this time haha)

Ordering & Pricing:
I generally order bulk, but they have some very fair pricing on their ounces. From 120-200 as far as I've seen.

It seems many people go this route, so much so that we've now added bulk ordering and pricing for those who prefer ordering larger. I think our pricing if fairly competitive with other MOMS - we do constantly keep an eye out on the market and if something is a bit more expensive it's because we feel the quality is there. If our customers disagree, we encourage them to let us know and we will definitely take into consideration your thoughts too.

Communication:
Communication through e-mail is fairly quick. Elizabeth seems friendly enough, haven't had much interaction with them.

Hopefully I'll be able to help you again some time soon :) I'm available through the live chat function and discord as well.

Packaging:
Not exactly phenomenal packaging. No vacuum seal, small box with one strip of tape. Needs work for sure.

We've heard everyone's concerns over this and rightfully so. Our packaging has now been improved since we've opened up shop. Our goods are now packaged in a vacuum sealed, smell proof, black mylar bag that's placed in a box, taped with tamper proofing tape and excludes any packing slips inside or labels outside identifying the contents. We want to be as discreet as possible and will occasionally rotate our return labels for extra measure.

There's also some animal hairs in this stuff, which isn't ideal.
*smacks forehead* We're very sorry about this. Unfortunately, we are animal lovers and this was a big oversight on our part. We do have a couple furbabies that chill with us through the day, however, understandably so, as much as we love our pups, we too don't like their hairs in our stuff. So from here on out, we will keep them out of the processing area as a preventative.

Notes:
I guess CannaLeaf is a new MoM trying to get their name out their, and I can only imagine giving away 200+ free half ounces did just that. Interesting business strategy, hopefully it all works out for them in the end.
I'd say CannaLeaf has a couple things to work on, but could end up being a standout in the near future.

Thank you for the kind words and giving us a chance by trying out our promo (we're still recovering). We plan on staying here for the long run so we look forward to hopefully serve you again in the future and you find all of your concerns have been corrected :)

Happy long Canada Day weekend!

P.S - For reference, in the future you do make a purchase, and write a review on a purchased product, you will earn 5 points towards your account which can then be used for credit.

Cheers,
Liz

cannaleaf.co wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:29 pm Hey AimorDie,

Thanks for doing this review on us! We appreciate your honesty and fair concerns, as well as the time to put this piece together.

(Okay, here we go again, when I previewed it the first time, it disappeared! -_- second time should be better right? I remembered to copy it this time haha)

Ordering & Pricing:

It seems many people go this route, so much so that we've now added bulk ordering and pricing for those who prefer ordering larger. I think our pricing if fairly competitive with other MOMS - we do constantly keep an eye out on the market and if something is a bit more expensive it's because we feel the quality is there. If our customers disagree, we encourage them to let us know and we will definitely take into consideration your thoughts too.

Communication:

Hopefully I'll be able to help you again some time soon :) I'm available through the live chat function and discord as well.

Packaging:

We've heard everyone's concerns over this and rightfully so. Our packaging has now been improved since we've opened up shop. Our goods are now packaged in a vacuum sealed, smell proof, black mylar bag that's placed in a box, taped with tamper proofing tape and excludes any packing slips inside or labels outside identifying the contents. We want to be as discreet as possible and will occasionally rotate our return labels for extra measure.

There's also some animal hairs in this stuff, which isn't ideal.
*smacks forehead* We're very sorry about this. Unfortunately, we are animal lovers and this was a big oversight on our part. We do have a couple furbabies that chill with us through the day, however, understandably so, as much as we love our pups, we too don't like their hairs in our stuff. So from here on out, we will keep them out of the processing area as a preventative.

Notes:

Thank you for the kind words and giving us a chance by trying out our promo (we're still recovering). We plan on staying here for the long run so we look forward to hopefully serve you again in the future and you find all of your concerns have been corrected :)

Happy long Canada Day weekend!

P.S - For reference, in the future you do make a purchase, and write a review on a purchased product, you will earn 5 points towards your account which can then be used for credit.

Cheers,
Liz
Generally it's a good idea to copy anything you've written that's long before trying to post on the forum, because getting logged out randomly is a common occurrence, it really sucks when that happens.

It's great to see you're taking the initiative to fix whatever problems you may have so quickly, that's some fantastic work! I haven't checked out your bulk pricing just yet, but I'll give it a look and see what's new! Thanks for the great comment.

AimOrDie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:50 am
Generally it's a good idea to copy anything you've written that's long before trying to post on the forum, because getting logged out randomly is a common occurrence, it really sucks when that happens.

It's great to see you're taking the initiative to fix whatever problems you may have so quickly, that's some fantastic work! I haven't checked out your bulk pricing just yet, but I'll give it a look and see what's new! Thanks for the great comment.
Thanksfor the tips, I'll definitely do this all the time in the future. :) Unfortunately I learned that the hard way haha but thank you, we are trying!

Psnoddy Psnoddy wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:11 pm Just bought a quarter pound....weedinbox....... amazing quality for the price,.. packaging fantastic...I was a little worried for 1st time purchase.........have tried some others'.... This is by far my favorite bulk
That's so awesome to hear - thank you for trying us out! We plan on expanding our wholesale section so there's more variety available so if you have any requests or recommendations please let us know and we will try to get it in stock :)