**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Boomer Bud Club - June 2019 - Deadmoney Review

Boomer Bud Club
New MOM based out of BC. Selling high quality Organic Flower, edibles and concentrates. All their products are 3rd party lab tested. With over 60 years experience, they control everthing from growing to finished product, no middlemen.

Overall rating out of 10: 8.5

Simple to Join the Club, just create an account and upload ID.

Ordering & Pricing:
Flower options start at 3.5g with a price range of $4 to $7g. Oz prices are $112 to $198. All flower is organic and cured for a minimum of 60 days. Organic Rosin at $50g and homemade edibles around $20.
The also offer Malawi Cob (Fermented Cannabis) which is a very old method of curing using banana leaves or corn hushs and buried in soil.

Communication:
Communication was fast and personable, on both email and Instagram.

Packaging:
Shipped in a brown shipping box, each flower strain was in sealed, smell proof envelopes and the Marzipan (Marizpot) was in a sealed package. Everything arrived fine, minimal squish on the flower, no smell.

Products / Photos:
Afghan Kush - Organic
$140oz
Large, light bud. Some olive greens with mostly lighter coloers and lots of orange hairs and a nice coating of trichomes. Extremely fresh and dank. Not a strong nose, but I did get some sweet grassy notes. Jarring for a few days without a humidity pack helped and brought some one more smells and tastes. The smoke was very smooth with a very slow burn leaving nearly pure white ash. The buzz hits pretty quickly, strong relaxing sensations throughout the body and a strong head high. The head buzz eases up a bit after half an hour or so, leaving a strong, body heavy buzz but with some waves of the head buzz coming and going. Really enjoyed this stuff and found it to be quite potent. This would have been nearing quad territory but was just lacking in the nose and taste department but jarring helped to bring out some of the terps.

Wifi OG - Organic
$196oz
Another large, fresh bud. Slightly more dense than the Afghan Kush, but still light. Beautiful greens with some bright purples all under a sticky layer of crystals. Very fresh and very sticky. Strong smell, I got some baked goods and sweetness out of the package. Jarring for a bit brought out some of the OG flavors but the main taste is more like its White Widow parentage. Good slow burn leaving white / light grey ash. With tingles starting in the body immediately, a strong cerebral buzz quickly builds. Strong pulling sensation behind the eyes and in the face. A fun, playful high that isn't too energetic but quite functional, great mental stimulation and high without the body heaviness.

Brazil Amazonia - Organic
$196oz
A sativa landrace strain that I haven't seen on any other MOM site, I had to try it out. As all the flower I got from Boomer Bud Club, this was again super fresh, dank and sticky. Nose wasn't too strong but did get much better after a while in a jar. Pale and darker green with some long orange hairs, light buds with a good layer of trichomes. Sweet grassy smell with some spice. The buzz actually felt more indica than sativa. Low energy, relaxing with good body tingles, a slow and drifting mind and very heavy eyes. Feels more of a drained energy than the body heaviness of Indicas though. The last couple joints from this brought out a strong hash aroma and taste. I enjoyed this quite a bit, good potency but different effects than I was expecting.

Marzipot
Homemade Marzipan 25mg THC x2 $20
Good consistancy and a subtle coconut taste. Potency felt great, I usually take a higher dosage but I was feeling these about an hour in. Hit pretty strong with waves of body buzz and a strong cerebral high that kicked in pretty strong. Lasting a long time, I was at a nice level of high.

Incentive for Customers:
10% off first purchase with first10

Incentive for Review:
These samples were provided for honest reviews.