**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Evergreen Medicinal Reveiw - June 2019

**MoM/RetailerName**

Evergreen Medicinal

**Shipping/Packaging**

Packaged and shipped from Vancouver to Toronto in 3 days in a small box mailer keeping the contents within safe from being squashed or damaged. Everything was vacuum sealed within and labeled appropriately.

**God's Green Crack**
Can't ever go wrong with some good ol' GGC. I've heard people not particularly liking Green Crack but when crossed with God Bud it makes for a fantastic and even keeled hybrid and in my opinion the perfect balance of effects. The bud itself sports a very good bag appeal in customary God's Green Crack fashion of being absolutely frosted and blanketed by trichs with a heaping helping or vibrant orange hairs. Sticky to the touch as well. The nose is quite strong and pungent especially when broken up, and what I always describe as smelling like a sweet incense with herbal and earthy undertones. Up to this day I will always say that something about the aroma reminds me of ketchup and I'm thinking it's the cloves. The flavour of the smoke is similar with the hashy incense notes staying strong and produces thick clouds that can be overwhelming if you aren't ready for a thick and expansive smoke. The high is where this strain shines as it offers such a relaxing high but doesn't drain you of your energy and instead adds to it. Even mind and body effects as well making it a true uplifting hybrid and ideal for anytime of the day really.

http://imgur.com/a/mUXnERW

**Pink Kush**
Definitely in my top 3 strains, maybe even my favourite. I just cant seem to get bored of it and I'm always reminded of that when I come across some. This Pink Kush from EGM is a great representation, shining in all the categories that make it such a loved and enjoyed by all strain. Seriously, I don't think I've ever heard someone say they don't like pk. Round, light green buds with plenty of orange hairs and trichs. Not as greasy looking as some other pink kushes I've had but it still remains sticky to the touch when broken up. The aroma is pungent, gassy, and floral, with deep dank notes of kush that get richer the longer you inhale. Translates nicely over to the taste, with an overwhelming yet smooth smoke that is potent and hard hitting. The high hits soon after the first exhale, with a strong rush to the head. Effects are real cerebrally focused with a bit of a couch lock. Just some overall tasty and potent stuff as im pretty high after only one medium sized bong hit. Burns fairly clean too with a light gray ash that was left in the bowl.

http://imgur.com/a/lQHnoxM

**Love Potion No.1**
This was one of the first strains I ever had from a MoM as part of a Valentine's day special a couple years ago. I haven't tried it since then but I immediately got hit with a nostalgic feeling when I first smelled it. The round buds are a mix of lighter and darker greens round and also nicely trimmed with light orange hairs throughout. Leaves the fingers a little sticky when breaking up by hand. Two classic strains are involved: G13 and Colombian Gold and that makes for a complex profile. Hard to nail at first but there are some dominant notes of lemon and citrus with a pungent skunky musk. Almost like Lemon Thai or strains of a similar ilk. The taste is very similar and offers a smooth and enjoyable smoke that is easy on the lungs. After half a joint, it's obvious that the effects are very sativa leaning. Starting with a energetic and stimulating head high that encourages activity and is also very functional. Not known to be a high thc strain and it doesn't leave you burnt out and tired which is perfect for mornings and afternoon where things still need to get done.

http://imgur.com/a/sllOWQZ

**Antidote**
Never really heard of this strain, as it's my first time trying it. A possible descendant of Harlequin with unique parents in Colombian Gold, Thai & Swiss Landraces. The CBD:THC ratio is 5:2, making for a very uplifting and focused high without the racey and phsycoactive effects. Theres also a sense of relaxation in the mind and body. Just a feel good type of high thats suitable for any time and activity. The bag appeal is on point and certainly looks like a CBD dominant strain. Green and purple hued buds with a plethora of whispy sharp orange hairs, all ranging in different lengths, all intertwining with each other. A decent amount of crystal, with clear visible trichome heads. Buds are more fluffy than dense, but still sticky to break apart. Finally, the terp profile. Strong smells of tangy citrus with subtle hints of musk & mango. At times its very reminiscent to some Jet Fuel I've had. Very smooth and sweet on the exhale, with a mango, citrusy aftertaste. Clean burning, leaving white ash in a bong bowl. Just a real pleasant smoke that I could enjoy anytime especially to take the edge off without being too baked.

http://imgur.com/a/jc0lXYG

**Purple Rockstar**
Rockstar has been a staple of the weed community, and probably one of the most common strains to find off the street. This here is Purple Rockstar. Very similar to the original, only heavier in nature with more indica dominant effects that come from its parent Purple Kush. Buds are olive green with tiny orange pistils, covered in a nice amount of trichs. Pretty sticky and dense too with a surprisingly really nice trim for a AA. As for the terps, the nose has a somewhat grape and musky tinge to it with a slight earthy gassyness. Tastes very nice and similar to the smell, only subtler. Pretty smooth smoke considering its thickness. Was really late at night when i first tried it in a blunt, therefor my first thought was that it felt like a traditional indica high with that relaxing body buzzing feel. Theres also some heady effects, but not too overwhelming. All in all some pretty potent stuff that burns a lighter ash in a blunt. Definetly one of the better AA's ive come across.

http://imgur.com/a/EZDvZZ7

**Everest Extracts Gelato Shatter**
Second time trying this brand of shatter after loving the white rhino. This gelato was great and had a very shatter-glass like concistency and a golden honey colour that is transparent. Came in a little plastic container that looks like something a micro sd card would come in. Different than the typical parchment paper but it proved to be an effective way of keeping the shatter safe and intact. Just be careful when opening it up to avoid any loose pieces falling out. The taste is exactly what I get from the flower version of gelato, but with more defined and pronounced terpenes. Like sweet candied lemons with a hint of what I always compare to, the Italian liqueur Amaretto. A true dessert type smoke with a very relaxing and calming mind and body high. Melted into my chair after a couple small dabs and while it was a bit of a couch locker, it didn't knock me out. Making it an ideal late afternoon or evening choice.

http://imgur.com/a/KL4bAFf

**Violator Budder**
This is some really terpy and tasty budder. One of my favourite strains as well and I've previously had it in live resin form. Right after exhaling,the first taste I get is that of a sweet and earthy hash, with a creamy, kushy flavour specific to violator. Straight from the Malana lineage. The little 1 gram container came filled to the top with large chunks of budder that have a slight sugary texture and a golden brown appearance. The high was very much a heavy indica stone and couch locker type. Only a couple small dabs and I was melting into a very relaxed and calm state of mind. Didn't make me tired right away but it made me very lazy and non functional which I love in an indica.

http://imgur.com/a/TA6vPlW

**True North Weed Co. Girl Scout Cookies 1mL Distillate Cart and Pen**
1ml sized cart of Girl scout cookies that has a very clean and transparent looking, light gold coloured distillate. It has a pretty complex flavour profile that took a while to fully figure out. The best comparison I can make is to a gingerbread cookie and it's very unique and tasty. It's also quite smooth and produces some decent clouds with minimal inhaling. The pen of the same name, True North, has an option to switch between 4 different temperatures which I'm assuming can be helpful with different and varying oil thicknesses and consistencies. The high is very much a typical distillate head high but very potent and only takes a few puffs to feel the effects. It's been great over these past couple of days when I didn't have a chance to smoke a joint or was in a hurry. Decent battery life too as I haven't needed to charge yet.

https://imgur.com/a/BJj1mOt

Incentive : These samples were offered for honest and unbiased reviews. Please take them with a grain of salt as sometimes, but not always, they may be the more photogenic buds of the batch. These are my personal and honest opinions on these strains.

**Final Notes**

Couldn't be happier with the strains in this order as they are each unique and accurate to their descriptions. Each one was also sticky and fresh with no signs of dryness and the shatter and live resin were both terpy and potent. The vape cart is also one of the tastier distillates I've had lately. Friendly and helpful customer service on top of everything which made the overall experience even more positive and seamless.
Last edited by Thechronickid00 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Re: Evergreen Medicinal Reveiw - June 2019

Thechronickid00 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:34 pm
urnapple wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:11 pm Bro, what's the deal with those pics? The first problem is they show a concentrate and not flower. The second problem is they're all the exact same image aside from the last one.
Yeah lol I have no idea what happened. Major screw up and I'm going to fix them now. Thanks man. Also cmoms is stil super screwed up and won't let me upload pictures the classic way
Yeah the site feels like it's barely holding together. Noticed the pics because I'm really interested in trying these guys out soon.

Re: Evergreen Medicinal Reveiw - June 2019

urnapple wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:38 pm
Thechronickid00 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:34 pm
urnapple wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:11 pm Bro, what's the deal with those pics? The first problem is they show a concentrate and not flower. The second problem is they're all the exact same image aside from the last one.
Yeah lol I have no idea what happened. Major screw up and I'm going to fix them now. Thanks man. Also cmoms is stil super screwed up and won't let me upload pictures the classic way
Yeah the site feels like it's barely holding together. Noticed the pics because I'm really interested in trying these guys out soon.
It's all good now with the imgur links dude! Hopefully .. 😂