**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

kootenay craft: living soil strawberry jerry, papaya, where’s my bike?

credo:
: in high school toking was for relief and feeling better
: stopping for a few decades it was missed
: coming back to it six years ago was bliss
: then legalization happened
: today more than ever toking is for relief and feeling better

today’s weeds from kootenay craft
https://kootenaycraft.com/

papaya
: ooey-gooey, ‘we shoulda bought a half of this’
: deep indica but not passing out yet, too good to miss by going to sleep
: surfin’ the alpha waves
: meaty fruit stench; might have been what the lotus eaters part of the odyssey was about
: things like this can make of people gibbering fools!
: must smoke again

living soil strawberry jerry
: hm, that smell; a deeper strawberry than non-living soil version, which was more candy ice cream, whereas this is more like old-style cotton candy in an open air fairground – poetic, perhaps, but not inaccurate; sweet strawberry earthiness
: solid power stone, builds big, focused, racy in a welcome and desired way, clear focus
: helps with anything along lines of mental activity, pushups, meditation, house-keeping
: effective for social interactions, calming and buzzy at same time
: still going strong after an hour, 2x 7g’s what an oldcoot needs!
: seems to be a buffer around it; we theorize it’s the cbd trace at work, giving it a comfort layer; intense but manageable

where’s my bike?
: bright and bouncy, arresting
: buds are fluffy, deep diesel stink, irresistible
: the diesel smell on this is delicious, tangy, and it’s already sold out; we wished the first second we smoked it that we’d gotten more, special like the website said
: fun, chatty, easy-going yet strong: disorientation like having just read a page of a book and forgot what it was, that kind of thing
: definitely good for those who crave throwing themselves at walls of arms in a noisy club or down a mountain on slats of wood
: insights meander beautifully until lost

bottom line
: full purchase with a 15% sale stacked with the 20% regular discount for buying four 7gs came out less than buying same quantity at local government outlet [32 per 3.5], which offers vastly flatter medicine, close to zero well-being and lots of tiredness
: strategy: save to buy more before running out, and try to smoke moderately, not always feasible; even so it is significantly more economical to stick to mail-delivery

quality opinion explained
: why “vastly” in describing the average quality of local government dispensary stuff? it is no exaggeration to say the healthful sense of well-being that comes from quality craft medical cannabis, such as provided by kootenay craft, for one, is precisely the feature of medical cannabis some users crave: well-being, relief without harmful or knock-out side effects, etc., but so far the government outlet, here anyway, seems to offer average to good weed, at best, for higher prices, with a ton of patronizing framing documents thrown in about what it is and how to use it, and bonkers excess packaging; this results in an overall experience which feels oppositional to well-being, at least for us

general notes on kootenay craft
: having tried around ten online dispensaries since legalization we tell friends we think kootenay craft is the most consistent at accurately delivering what is described on their site and what they recommend when consulted in email
: other things we like: website lists thc content along with cbd content and ratios; delivery is ‘next-day’ quick; quick and clear to communicate with customers individually and via email notices, which are never spurious or coaxing, but instead helpful and factual
: if they have a flaw it’s maybe the boasting about their own quality, but then again it’s positive asset boasting, as in citing of championship readiness and placements etc., and, unlike many sites which boast, is affixed in relevance to the weed, as in boasting about facts and opinions which stand to benefit a customer in terms of quality, and why not boast? the weed is usually unique and among the most interesting, if not among the strongest variants of whatever strain they are offering
: weed is the bottomest of the bottom lines here; we’ve enjoyed all of kc’s weed, some more than others, but all so far are unique, pleasant, strong, and always with that sense of well-being, ie., usually less dragginess or dopiness than a lot of others we’ve tried

conclusion
: for a fart like me, who craves legendary weed, stories of which were first heard whispered back when beards dripped brown rice and incense fumes, back when i fancied i could make it as a hippy; yes, those mythic weeds with the perfect shangrila – well, kootenay craft comes close and maybe, to be honest, sometimes goes beyond

life is better than paradise, have an easy ride

thanks
oldcoot
Attachments
where's my bike
where's my bike
papaya
papaya

Re: kootenay craft: living soil strawberry jerry, papaya, where’s my bike?

fifty/fifty strawberry papaya in the bowl is the best, calling it the strawberry papya smoothie.
thinkbach wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:00 am wow, thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed the review. and yeah, man, we love this weed! we had a bong tonight of papaya combined with where's my bike and it was fantastic. we were playing a board game and it was hilarious and fun. love this stuff. it's too good. weed!