**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

RoyalKure Review Kefka Style

MOM Name
RoyalKure
Overall rating out of 10:
9.5/10
Easy, you can process as a guest, i don't think they do rewards points so im not sure if signing up is necessary but it would auto fill ur info in every order.
Ordering & Pricing:
Well they fixed it by upping the fixed cost for the influx of new users after the empty box meme nightmare is my guess, but I was able to snag the 8 strains for about 668 a hp for 8 strains of my choice. I regret not getting the full pound :(
Communication:
Succinct and seemingly compassionate evidently.
Packaging:
Hilarious, it's like I don't even know how this is possible I have a video of me opening the box because I couldn't believe the 8 ounces were in here. I'm talking a small ass tiny box you would put a coffee mug in. And somehow the nugs weren't even squished. Really impressive, almost comical. I can post if anybody wants to see what im talking about LOL it was 2 separate qp zips in medical oz bags within smell proof bags.
Products / Photos:
https://ibb.co/album/foPzva Compiled album for a quick look but I will review each strain in detail
Above is a picture of Grand Daddy Purple. Initially upon receiving this strain I was disappointed as it had not looked like it had looked in the pictures on the site, in the site pictures they were dark purple dense nugs looked much denser idk maybe I have too much expectations anyways the smoke was great good flavor potent instant knockout indica that you would expect. Totally has a berry taste like you would hope and it has such a unique aroma and yeah busts up great definitely triple a though not quads. 9/10
Above is the king's Cheese I believe this is a sativa dominant hybrid but I could be wrong. Nice bag appeal good quality smoke not my cup of tea because I prefer heavier indica strains but it was good for what it is. It has big tasty nugs that bust up into a good powder in my grinder most of the strains did bust up nicely except the romulan. Everything I purchased from RK has a good flavor and an instant stone I was really impressed with everything because I usually don't like sativa's. King's cheese would have to be low quads or maybe its mid quads I can't tell sometimes with sativa's.
Above is the White Rhino strain this was marketed as an 80/30 indica strain, I don't know where they got that extra 10% of sativa but fucked if I care it was fantastic. Tastiest of the bunch I think. This one busted up into a nice crystally powder in my electric grinder this was almost as good as the death bubba so it would rank as my 2nd favourite of the batch in the end. Really smooth an absolute pleasure to smoke every buddy I smoked with thought this was a real special treat I don't think i've ever had white rhino before except one time a street dealer said he had some and then bait and switched me when i showed up with juicy fruit because it was all sold out - _ - 10/10
Alright so above is the Death Bubba this was my favourite of the strain but i'm going to preface this by saying I found weird gross hairs in my white rhino, death bubba and og master kush bags. it was pretty damn gross and really inconvenient having to pick through all of the hairs wrapped around the nugs literally quite painful having to inspect all the nugs and holding the flash. I had to throw out some stuff completely wrapped in those weird hairs. I also had to complain to customer support because it was quite disappointing and annoying in total I had about 10g's after I picked through the bags and that's after me not noticing for 2 weeks so just what was left that I picked through at that point which was less than 60g. Some nugs tasted worse than others and that would explain it. After I complained they confirmed others had similar complaints but didnt bother to notify me or other customers that were affected... weird... whatever they're busy I guess?

The smoke was pure quality cannabis stronger than the GDP tastier than the white rhino really incredible the price must have been because the producer knew the batch was a little fucked but fine to smoke. 10/10 ignoring the gross hair issue that the customer rep agreed to send me an oz of popcorn rockstar for compensation from inconvenience, I was hoping they would send it so I could include it in the review but it seems like they're going to include it in my next order with them which is fine I will 100% be reupping on this death bubba that's why i got a mixed pack to find the best one outta the bunch. ** this was the best death bubba I have ever purchased disregarding price point for medicinal indica effects and pain relief. *** it was also the cheapest at 82.5$ an ounce I paid 118$ at CW and 145$ a quick greens and now 60$ for an ounce at LPB but RK's still holds the trophy.
^ above is another death bubba pic I had to take because I was so impressed with the quality with the flash instead of without looks amazing it was amazing! Had to capture this nugs soul on candid camera before I consumed it and also snap a pic of the bowl full of the bud.
This was the king's kush above I didn't like this as much as the others I don't know why maybe I'm picky, i have chronic pain so I usually lean to strong indicas sativa just makes me hyper and that's not really what I want. The flavor was good like all of the buds I don't know how they make their weed taste so good but whatever their guy is doing to the plants keep it up. Busted up pretty decent but not as good as the death bubba the king's strains seem to be pretty sweet i'm not so good at picking out specific flavors but i can tell good from bad and this one was good 8/10
Above is the Purple tuna this stuff was also amazing this had more of a sweet earthy gassy flavor smelled strong not sure what smell but a very strong one the smoke wasn't as potent as the flavor or smell but it was still good, probably 4th or 3rd favourite out of the order. If I had to rank them it would be Death Bubba>White Rhino>Og Master Kush>Purple Tuna and the rest are all around the same 5th probably GDP then the kings cheese and kush and then lastly romulan.

Busted up into a fine purple powder every smoke sent me straight to flavor town on the tasty express, but compared to the death bubba it didn't smoke as good still 9.5/10 I think this is Quads, this along with the death bubba, white rhino, og master kush are quads, i think the kings cheese is also quads but I don't like sativas they don't give me my desired effects of being in a coma
Above is the Og Master Kush this was amazing, rock hard crystally nugs similar to the death bubba but with a different aroma and flavor and high. Really really nice smooth potent just a pleasure to smoke this is a keeper. Str8 Fire as the thugs say. I think it tastes like berry's it is definitely fruity/sweet but not citrus or whatever it has that coffee kush exhale that I absolutely dig. 10/10 excluding the hairs..with the hairs itd probably bring it down to 8/10 and maybe even further down because no disclaimer or email for customers that purchased this product.... I guess that's why they offer the compensation but I think if they just sent out an email maybe it'd help, dunno.
Above is the romulan, Aimordie's review was purple crystally godly goodness so I had to include this in my order, but what i received was poorly trimmed fresh looking bud that wasn't very impressive to look at. The smoke is where it matters and it had the potent indica effects I was desiring. It had a really unique flavor I don't know if it's a good one but I could see some people swearing by it, however I prefer the death bubba it seems to be the best strain I've ever had really and royalkure's seems to be the best death bubba I might have ever received.

Incentive for Customers:
To get relief from the suffering that permeates existence.
Incentive for Review:
No incentive I just want to help make cannabis quality transparent so others can compare strains and websites at varying price points offered. I try to treat reviews as an archive for past experiences with strains so I can compile my favourite winners and losers based on the 4A qualities Smell,Potency,Flavor,Bud Structure and the of course the Illustrious 5th A that BMWO has unlocked ahead of the rest of canada! Price!
Notes:RK was compassionate enough to accommodate my mixed strain request. All of their strains look quite great smell great and work great, if you're looking for a new medical quality bulk order site ( or even just half ounces they have really good priced half ounces it seems ) this is your place to go.

Re: RoyalKure Review Kefka Style

realgrimm wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:44 am thanx for this review
You're welcome, I wanted to sample each strain atleast twice and some more than twice to get a consistent idea of the different highs and flavors and such. I think I did an okay job, I don't quite have the nuanced connoisseur vocabulary to tell hints of vanilla from caramel and chocolate and gas/skunk etc it just either tastes good or bad to me... gets me high or doesnt... knocks me out or makes me wanna clean that's about all i get from pot and I need to be knocked out to recover energy since I struggle to fall asleep. Fibromyalgia is a sick and cruel joke i would wish on nobody not even the garbage subhuman nestle ceo type people.

oaf wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:19 am Thanks for the review! You're right... the prices are good for half oz!

With the "truenorth" coupon for 21% off, you can order a split ounce (2x14g) for $126.40 shipped. Not bad at all.
The quality is also medical I really wanted to try a mixed hp of the cheap stuff next time I order from these guys, I opted to grab budget flower this time elsewhere though I enjoy a variety of strains at varying price points. I won't need to order from RK for awhile as I still have a lot of death bubba and OG master kush left because it was my favourite ( smoked the white rhino lol its all gone ).

I always like to flip through the prices to see what they charge anytime i go to a website, they could charge 120 but no they choose 80 or whatever depending on the strain big plus in my books, not for me but say i just want to try a bit before i buy a pound i should be able to do that without being ripped off.

After my order with pacific cannabis I will from now on be requesting pictures of the bags before I send payment.

Right on man thanks for the review,,, we have night and day views on a few strains lol especially the GDP middle AAA for me at best with next to no flavour but it did burn clean.....high I feel is only so so , King cheese I felt was the heaviest and the biggest burnout of them all...... definitely indica feeling for me, death bubba is truly nice and is the closest to a quad they have I'd even give it AAAA- , thanks for two cents on the og master I've. Been waiting to hear about this one sounds good, and I really didn't like the purple tuna kush other than the look and that's it lol overall what a great down to earth review, which I mostly second with your opinions, as a whole for me this mom has good trips with some being standouts

Henderjo wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:56 am Right on man thanks for the review,,, we have night and day views on a few strains lol especially the GDP middle AAA for me at best with next to no flavour but it did burn clean.....high I feel is only so so , King cheese I felt was the heaviest and the biggest burnout of them all...... definitely indica feeling for me, death bubba is truly nice and is the closest to a quad they have I'd even give it AAAA- , thanks for two cents on the og master I've. Been waiting to hear about this one sounds good, and I really didn't like the purple tuna kush other than the look and that's it lol overall what a great down to earth review, which I mostly second with your opinions, as a whole for me this mom has good trips with some being standouts
When i smoke the gdp it instantly makes me sleepy which i loved. Yeah i didnt find the king cheese to put me to sleep as much as the gdp i dont know why i didnt like the king kush or king cheese weeds weird like that sometimes the stuff looked good and The buzz was good. The different strains high last varying amounts of time but similar effects i ordered mostly indica definitely potent medication and sedation. The three i would order again would be db and wr and ogmk the rest were fine but not repeat orders for me personally. Idk but i would say that death bubba strain i had was quad plus perfect smoke like i could smoke that for a long time if i had to pick a pound out of everything itd be db every time.