**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Leaf Express - Bad customer service.

MOM Name Leaf Express

Overall rating out of 10: 4/10

Ordering & Pricing: Prices were great, website easy to navigate

Communication: They replied fast to my concerns... but that was about it.. didn't end up fixing them.

Packaging: Well packaged.. undetectable.

Products / Photos: I Ordered one ounce of Cannolope Kush... one ounce White Rhino. Didn't get the white Rhino Received some mystery weed.

Incentive for Customers: First time sign up coupon.

Incentive for Review: Bad customer service.

Notes: Placed an order... was sent the wrong product, I ordered an ounce of white rhino... received an ounce of chocolate haze. They offered me a 20% discount on my next purchase... I didnt think that was so fair, because that makes it so they still profit after they made a mistake(It gets me to spend more money at their shop because they messed up). They asked me to send them pictures of the product (I did) And then said they think they sent the white rhino with the wrong label attached. So I send more pictures of the now unknown product, and they still don't have a clue what it is.
After that, I asked them if they could send me samples of the white rhino and chocolate kush because I was thinking of placing an order on the weekend. (I really wanted to know what I had actually received so I could order the product that I didn't get)

Their reply: It Will cost us $20 to ship you samples. Based on your feedback we already feel like we have lost you as a customer.
If you want to place an order, using your code, we can toss in a free sample.
Let me know if you go ahead with an order and I'll make sure that sample is included.
Thanks,
Leaf

Great... I was pretty pissed after getting that. After I placed my first order... I messaged these guys and asked if they do samples, they said we do. I asked for a sample of pineapple express, and chocolate kush. They said sure we will attach a note to your account. My order then comes in messed up, and no samples. So if I did want to make another purchase, how am I supposed to make an informed purchase? Didnt get the samples asked for in the beginning, and the company totally threw doubt into the product I received. And they then expect me to send more money for samples, and more money for another order, that doesnt even make sense. They dropped the ball totally on this order, and ended up offending me... and think I am going to send them more money now? If they would have sent me the samples that I had asked for after the screw up.. this probably would have been a good review. But as far as I'm concerned these guys totally dropped the ball in customer service... the message i get from them is..You pick what you want... we send you what we want.. if you complain.. we offer a discount so you can order again.. this time we might get it right... maybe not. I'll spend my money elsewhere thanks.

Edit: Here, I pulled this directly from their site as well "We carry a ridiculous amount of strains and varieties, and we triple check and vet that what we’re saying is what we’re selling." EXCEPT ....for my order.

https://imgur.com/4p0aAdf
Last edited by oOspideyOo on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Leaf Express - Bad customer service.

oOspideyOo wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:41 pm Good to hear, just wondering... the white rhino.. does it have a brownish hue to it? They tried to tell me they thought it was white rhino they sent me, with a chocolate haze label. So im not sure what I really have and they weren't able to tell me from the pics I sent them.
Yes it does have a brown slash yellowish hue to it. Both bags were marked white rhino. Its defiantly darker and smells different then any other white rhino ive had.

Hi guys, and hi OP...

Just wanted to chime in and say I also got a bunk oz of the chocolate haze. i posted pics on MOMpics.

I was pretty stoked to try a chocolate strain. the MOM is essentially saying thanks for understanding that the weed is crap but our customers asked for "cheaper" strains. i am looking at other sites now and their budget bud isn't crap.

i wish the MOM would offer me something in restitution now. i was ok about it at first and thought ah, bound to get burned eventually, but today I am kind of sad my new oz is shit :(

Corpus-Callawesome wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:02 pm This seems like they should have done a lot more. I get the no refund since you did still end up with product. But the lack of knowledge and lack of willingness to make things straight, kind of a big issue.
this is pretty much why i am sour today. after dealing with other MOMs, it just seems like this one doesn't care that the Chocolate Haze ozs being shipped out are bunk. you can hardly handle the bud at all, it is super dry. i think it is really old :(