**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Re: Kushstation

JimB wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:01 amAnother BS review.
Ain't nothing Bs about Kushstation. Ordered twice and both orders are very good bud with none of it dry or shitty. Why hate on Kushstation when it's a real MoMs with good bud? To much hate in your mind kiddo 😂😂💯

Doughoreo wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:09 pm
Ain't nothing Bs about Kushstation. Ordered twice and both orders are very good bud with none of it dry or shitty. Why hate on Kushstation when it's a real MoMs with good bud? To much hate in your mind kiddo 😂😂💯
Looks like you're the one looking for hate. I never mentioned anything about the mom - I said the review is crap (as you quoted me). And it is crap.

JimB wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:58 pm
Looks like you're the one looking for hate. I never mentioned anything about the mom - I said the review is crap (as you quoted me). And it is crap.
We may have to re-instate rules about reviews... eg: all reviews must have photos, etc. We've had a recent wave of low quality reviews.

Thoughts?

captcrunch wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:43 pm

We may have to re-instate rules about reviews... eg: all reviews must have photos, etc. We've had a recent wave of low quality reviews.

Thoughts?
I am all for this! If members are not providing proper reviews and reviews that are one liners I also think it should be removed... do you think thats fair?

Thoughts?

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again kushstation needs to be reviewed they have so many shill accounts and it’s disgusting, dirty mom if they’ve continue with this I will call the police on them I’m sick of seeing there fake reviews

kushstation wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:19 pm

Thoughts?
I am all for this! If members are not providing proper reviews and reviews that are one liners I also think it should be removed... do you think thats fair?

Kushstation is the only one that need reviewing I had caught them once so many shill accounts I can even prove it but I do agree there not. Fake mom but they are probably fake people behind the screen. Keep shilling and I will call the police and report kush station.

darkdeath wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:33 pm

Thoughts?

Kushstation is the only one that need reviewing I had caught them once so many shill accounts I can even prove it but I do agree there not. Fake mom but they are probably fake people behind the screen. Keep shilling and I will call the police and report kush station.

everytime I go on discord its the same person for kushstation talking...............damn peepz.........the dood or lady or whoever is on their discord chat seemz like the one who would sit behind a computer and make dese fake reviewz all day long

Thoughts?
If there's no useful information other than saying I liked this order I think it should be removed. I would think quick reviews would be bad for everyone but the reviewer trying to get free credit.

Yes this review is lacking but counterpoint is that no one wants to read 3/4 of a page of someone’s personal review on a strain.

To all the haters... get a life. Go be positive not a grumpy big nosed negative twat ya low life.

darkdeath wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:31 pm

Thoughts?

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again kushstation needs to be reviewed they have so many shill accounts and it’s disgusting, dirty mom if they’ve continue with this I will call the police on them I’m sick of seeing there fake reviews
You should be banned for suggesting that. What kind of pussy ass snitch are you. Pre-legalization you would get shot in the hood for even mentioning shit like that. And you have no proof.

I'd love to see proof of Kushstation creating shill accounts. But there's none, because it's not true. Review incentives lead to this kind of shit.

AimOrDie wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:17 pm I'd love to see proof of Kushstation creating shill accounts. But there's none, because it's not true. Review incentives lead to this kind of shit.

Ok 👌 we’ll see then i will make sure the police have you on radar for being a top shiller, will be reporting to detectives in Toronto, we’ll see who comes out on top, we will report everything about you and your illegal activities online probably not paying taxes I will hunt you guys down till the end of days I have tons of friends on reddit who I will spread the word to now I will start petitioning against your company soon mark my word. We’re legion and we’re clming for you

shill_account wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:18 am

everytime I go on discord its the same person for kushstation talking...............damn peepz.........the dood or lady or whoever is on their discord chat seemz like the one who would sit behind a computer and make dese fake reviewz all day long
Bunch of losers don’t worry shill, I’m opening up an investigation on kushstation I promise cra will get a hold of them.

darkdeath wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:36 pm
AimOrDie wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:17 pm I'd love to see proof of Kushstation creating shill accounts. But there's none, because it's not true. Review incentives lead to this kind of shit.

Ok 👌 we’ll see then i will make sure the police have you on radar for being a top shiller, will be reporting to detectives in Toronto, we’ll see who comes out on top, we will report everything about you and your illegal activities online probably not paying taxes I will hunt you guys down till the end of days I have tons of friends on reddit who I will spread the word to now I will start petitioning against your company soon mark my word. We’re legion and we’re clming for you
Sheesh I dont post here often, But dont ya think thats a bit excessive lol. Call the CRA and the Police?? I hope that was a just a joke but somehow I doubt it...FFS man just chill

darkdeath wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:37 pm
shill_account wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:18 am

Bunch of losers don’t worry shill, I’m opening up an investigation on kushstation I promise cra will get a hold of them.
Alright where is the mods at when you need them this guy is 36 talking like this someone ip ban him...